9 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

10 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

How To: Pair lemon and lime

The citrusy combo that'll brighten up your day.

um...red necklace and green/yellow dress? hello, CLASHING!!!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/29/2012 7:57:06 PM

Amazing dress!!!

by promqueen105 on 5/21/2012 10:15:36 AM

omg! that dress is so cute! The skirt is cute too!!!

by Prim on 5/17/2012 10:27:45 AM

it looks like someone like BARFED on that dress! yuck. Frown

by crazycatlady66 on 5/9/2012 6:05:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, ANSWER ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!! =) i have a semi-formal dance that i have to go to in one week. all of the girls are wearing tank tops and shorts. That sounds pretty cool to me, but my only problem is that i need to fo shopping to buy something cute to wear... and i cant spend alot of money. do you think that Target has cute tank tops and shorts??? Also, what should i do to my hair? i have short, thin hair, and i cant wear headbands. Any ideas? thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! =)

Hey girlie,

Target has plenty of cute tank tops and shorts! I've definitely gone there for summer clothes before Smile (Psst they have adorable bathing suits too.) You could also try Old Navy, JCPenney, Forever 21, or Pacsun. As for your hair, try wearing it down but tucking a fake flower (or a flower clip) behind your hair. It'll dress up your look and be perfect for summer themes!
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 5/3/2012 8:34:41 PM

LOVE the dress. The rest is just ok. But i do LOVE toms. I have the sparkley pair [ in silver ] and i just love them!!! Smile oh and any ideas on what I should get when i go spring/summer shopping???

by bedey on 4/28/2012 7:01:24 PM

I have an easy way of wearing green and yellow! I just wear my Green Bay Packers shirt or sweatshirt! Ahh, the perks of living in Wisconsin and being a Wisconsinite!
Have a LOUIStastic Day,
~~Hannah

by HungerGamesRox99 on 4/26/2012 8:56:05 PM

I really want to talk with this one guy: my crush. They only problem is that he is ALWAYS with friends and really loud. Any ideas on how to get just him? Thanks! <3

Hey girlie,

Try chatting online or texting him! That way, you have a convo that is one-on-one - and it also gives you time to calm down or think of stuff to say Smile Or you could try making small talk in the lunch line, conveniently walking home from school at the same time as him, or sitting next to his group at an assembly/at lunch and making small talk by leaning over to him. Get creative! Smile
Lauren C.

by applea123 on 4/26/2012 8:31:42 PM

Love the dress!!! I LOVE YELLOW!!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 4/26/2012 6:38:51 PM

hey girlies!want fashion advice like this?! please join my club, The Agency
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 4/26/2012 5:43:26 PM

love he colors hate the first 2 suggestions!! that shirt is just UGLY those skinnies are to light that skirt is not flattering at least to the model and it look just gross i dont know how to describe it i LOVE toms but in that pic they look weird like boxy!! now i do LOVE that dress and would so buy it and wear it to our dance but.. that little hole would make it against the rules :p i hate being so negative on these but really i dont know if i have been in a bad mood lately or what i am not grouchy i just dont like anything!!!!!!!!

by Payton K on 4/26/2012 5:16:26 PM

I look HORRIBLE in yellow. Frown

by BabyDahl13 on 4/26/2012 4:56:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So tomorrow in language arts were having a poetry slam (where you share poetry you wrote) and I'm a MC. And our poetry slam has a theme, famous people. I kinda look like Emma Watson before the pixie cut, and I'm the Hermione of my class so I might go as Hermione but I also look like Adele a little. I can do either one but I can't deside! Mainly because I don't know what to wear for wither of them. Could you help, cause I REALLY need this! THANKS!

Hey girlie,

Hermione might be cool, because it's easier to dress like her - more people will know you meant to dress like her than if you dress like Adele, because she dresses like a normal person! For Hermione, I'd try a gray/plaid skirt (you know how school uniforms kinda flare out?) with a white button down shirt and a gray sweater vest. Try Googling pictures of her costume design for ideas! Smile

Lauren C.

by jollymoemoe on 4/26/2012 4:43:57 PM

I dont care for the green button up top but I like some of the other things. And I do like the dress.

by luckykel on 4/26/2012 2:43:25 PM

i like the first one

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 1:35:14 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to a church re-treat for 3 days and it's great and all but there's so much kissing that it's akward. I mean,people are just kissing all over the place for some reason. It makes me want to laugh but I'm not making fun of them or anything,I just kinda laugh at that stuff :/ How can I hold back my laughs? Thanks Smile

Hey Girlie,

Kissing is a beautiful thing but I totally get how that can be so awkward! If you can't hold back your laughs, try to go somewhere where people can't see you or think about something serious! That usually helps me...
alicia m.

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/26/2012 10:43:39 AM

Hmm... The second outfit is a little toO subtle for my liking (I'm so fearless!!!) but I loooooooooove the first one!!! If I had the shirt (which is ssoooooooo cool!!!) I could pull that off! Smile

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

********************BONUS********************
If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 4/26/2012 12:14:46 AM