22 MINUTES AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

AN HOUR AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed:

Is it OK to be mean to mean girls?

Do they deserve it, or should we take the high road? Take the survey!

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

by Charlotte12sky4 on 7/12/2012 12:37:42 AM

omg the first time i saw this was on youtube i am so glad this is fake i thought that music was going to become awful. Now for Rebecca Black to confess :#

by nerdygurl12 on 7/8/2012 5:15:15 PM

I don't think it's okay to be mean to them unless your standing up to them. being mean to them is encouraging them to do the same, which will just cause more problems

by cityduck on 6/30/2012 11:55:30 AM

Actually that was a pretty good vid even though it wasn't supposed be. It's catchy and stuck I my head now. *starts singing* and I'm not even that pretty..I used to cut..

by Firefox101 on 6/26/2012 2:39:55 AM

thats kinda self centered calling themsellves hot

by iluvpiggles on 6/4/2012 4:04:24 PM

The CNN interview done by the girls pretty much tells all. They were trying to be funny and honestly they kinda were but the singing was awful...not trying to be mean...but hey, at least they had the guts to post it on the internet.

by nirvana fan on 6/3/2012 5:11:48 PM

thats is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean

by MakaylaAnn on 5/25/2012 11:25:13 AM

i think they should post that video because if didnt people will keep bugging them and if they did post it it really shows how they feel Smile

by MakaylaAnn on 5/25/2012 11:22:04 AM

They are terrible singers.... I feel like poking my eyes out!

by baileymoose on 5/16/2012 9:05:34 AM

I can't believe their moms would let them record this...

by peacelovejesus on 5/11/2012 7:54:03 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!