AN HOUR AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

13 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

16 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

COMMENTS

Is it OK to be mean to mean girls?

Do they deserve it, or should we take the high road? Take the survey!

I'm not gonna lie, this is a SUPER bad song. I heard on YouTube like last week. Rebecca Black's songs are SO much better. I am not really mean to mean girls to themselves. Sure I dislike them, but I'm not all rude to them. Too mean would be if let's say I ruin their cheer leading tryouts or destroying their prom dress. That's just too mean. I'm more mean to geeks. But in a joking way and they get it too. So it's not like we hate each other. Also I'm mean to the boy geeks. I'm not mean to girls.

by Gabriella123 on 5/9/2012 7:20:49 AM

it was probably not supposed to be good... but if it was then that was so bad and self centered that i dont feel very bad for them...

by mlink98 on 5/6/2012 6:36:03 PM

omggg i saw this video because it was a topic for buckhollywood (if u wanna watch the video he did about this btw, just YouTube search his name "buckhollywood" you'll find him) and its so funny!!!!!!!!

by kaylablaze33098 on 5/2/2012 8:19:27 PM

No you shouldn't be mean to them.Ifyou're standing up for yourself, that's fine, but you shouldn't go up to a mean girl and be like "You're fat and ugly," If they call you that, though, you can call them a nameback. That's what my parents always say! Smile

by teampeetapercy on 4/30/2012 3:17:49 PM

..... O.o

by BountyFul_Love on 4/29/2012 10:51:57 AM

guitargirl7321-Hear,hear sister!

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/28/2012 12:16:15 AM

these girls need to open THEIR eyes and realize what THEY'RE saying

by myfatsquirrel on 4/27/2012 5:58:30 PM

no one has the excuse to be mean. everyone should just get along

by myfatsquirrel on 4/27/2012 5:51:14 PM

I know being mean is not cool but if a person's really mean to me, I think she deserves pay back.

by Asa on 4/27/2012 5:38:46 PM

It depends. If they are mean to you or anyone else who is innocent, then of course. But if they are popular and not on the mean side then no. Follow the goldenrule: treat people the way you want to be treated. If they mean, they'll get mean.

by raeshrimp on 4/26/2012 5:48:48 PM