39 MINUTES AGO The number one sign you should run far, far away from that dude 🏃🏃�

1 HOURS AGO These holiday outfits will have you looking like a queen 👑 💁👑

3 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

Is it OK to be mean to mean girls?

Do they deserve it, or should we take the high road? Take the survey!

I'm not gonna lie, this is a SUPER bad song. I heard on YouTube like last week. Rebecca Black's songs are SO much better. I am not really mean to mean girls to themselves. Sure I dislike them, but I'm not all rude to them. Too mean would be if let's say I ruin their cheer leading tryouts or destroying their prom dress. That's just too mean. I'm more mean to geeks. But in a joking way and they get it too. So it's not like we hate each other. Also I'm mean to the boy geeks. I'm not mean to girls.

by Gabriella123 on 5/9/2012 7:20:49 AM

it was probably not supposed to be good... but if it was then that was so bad and self centered that i dont feel very bad for them...

by mlink98 on 5/6/2012 6:36:03 PM

omggg i saw this video because it was a topic for buckhollywood (if u wanna watch the video he did about this btw, just YouTube search his name "buckhollywood" you'll find him) and its so funny!!!!!!!!

by kaylablaze33098 on 5/2/2012 8:19:27 PM

No you shouldn't be mean to them.Ifyou're standing up for yourself, that's fine, but you shouldn't go up to a mean girl and be like "You're fat and ugly," If they call you that, though, you can call them a nameback. That's what my parents always say! Smile

by teampeetapercy on 4/30/2012 3:17:49 PM

..... O.o

by BountyFul_Love on 4/29/2012 10:51:57 AM

guitargirl7321-Hear,hear sister!

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/28/2012 12:16:15 AM

these girls need to open THEIR eyes and realize what THEY'RE saying

by myfatsquirrel on 4/27/2012 5:58:30 PM

no one has the excuse to be mean. everyone should just get along

by myfatsquirrel on 4/27/2012 5:51:14 PM

I know being mean is not cool but if a person's really mean to me, I think she deserves pay back.

by Asa on 4/27/2012 5:38:46 PM

It depends. If they are mean to you or anyone else who is innocent, then of course. But if they are popular and not on the mean side then no. Follow the goldenrule: treat people the way you want to be treated. If they mean, they'll get mean.

by raeshrimp on 4/26/2012 5:48:48 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!