2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Is it OK to be mean to mean girls?

Do they deserve it, or should we take the high road? Take the survey!

They don't have any support from me. Those are the kind of girls that make fun of us at school and call US names. Sure, I talk about them (only to my group of friends) and think mean thoughts about them simply to make me and my friends feel better. And if your calling YOURSELF hot, then you are what people call a narcissist.

by fungirl123 on 4/25/2012 5:43:37 PM

Well these girls shouldn't have posted that video. Still people shouldn't be mean to them.

by BabyDahl13 on 4/25/2012 5:41:45 PM

well, they wnt get any sympathy from me! wat on earth did they expect people 2 react wen they posted that video! thta it wld make them Famous?! As if!stupid... just stupid

by cullenchic10 on 4/25/2012 5:30:54 PM

Okayy... that's so not cool. Being mean to mean girls isn't nice (even though they deserve it) but that song is just terrible. Everybody has problems, I get that, but calling yourself hot and stating that "we're just like you except we're hot" is so wrong. I personally don't want to be called hot by guys because that's normally associated with being vain and mean. I would rather have maybe one or two guys truly think I'm pretty than have the school male population think I'm hot. But that's just me...

by unicornninja on 4/25/2012 5:29:05 PM

...

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/25/2012 5:27:41 PM

I think it's ok to be mean to them to stand up for yourself if they're being mean to you. In this case, I think it's OK, because they're almost bragging about being mean girls, trying to make it sound cool, but when is it really? But just plain up being mean to them might just make THEM meaner.

by uni301 on 4/25/2012 5:23:05 PM