5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

9 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Gross! My BF asked me inappro questions

I’ve had a BF for about two months. He has been asking me nasty questions. Like, he asked me to make out, so we did. Now...

ew!

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 11:46:02 AM

Modmodmodmod!!!!
I talk to Kate a minute ago so I would like to talk to her again.
So a few weeks ago I asked a questian similar to my 1st one and got basically the same answer(so its good advice) I tryed it and think he's Getting the idea. So what do I do now? Plus I was very sutle flirting and afew days later he was kinda doing it back. Does he like and how do I knw for sure without telling or asking him? How do I make him like me

hey! Kate's not online anymore, but maybe I can help. The truth is you can't know for sure if someone likes you without telling or asking. But you can get a pretty good idea just by reading the signals. Does he go out of his way to talk to you? does he seem like he wants to impress you? Does he ask about whether you have a bf? Does he make casual physical contact like patting you on the back sometimes? All of those are good signs that a guy might like you.You also can't make someone like you, and why would you want to? If you made someone like you that would mean they didn't have a choice.You can try your best to impress someone by acting the way you think they'd want you to act when you're around them, but it's way better to just be yourself. That way, if they don't like you who cares? why would you want to hang out with someone you can't be yourself around? and if they do like you, you'll know it's real and that you don't have to pretend to be someone you're not around them. good luck!

Helen S.

by Katnissgirlhg on 8/13/2012 5:22:50 PM

ModModModModMod!!!!!!!!!!!
1. So I really like my BGF. Every nite I dream of us making out and stuff. (I am only 11) How do i hint I like him WITHOUT being obvious.
2. Is there anything I can do to make him like me or notice me more. Thx a bunch!!!
*~*Katnissgirlhg

Hey girl! If you're already friends, he's noticing you! Try flirting with him and complimenting him, it'll give him the hint! xoxo

Kate G.

by Katnissgirlhg on 8/13/2012 4:54:39 PM

modmodmod!!!!!
I've liked this guy for 2 or 3 years. I thought he liked me when i was in 4th grade but im not sure. He'll be moving up to the highschool and I'll still be at the middle school(I WON'T SEE HIM FOR A YEAR). He lives in my neighborhood, but I'll be moving closer to my school in early july. I don't know what to do I might see him for a camp in 2 or 3 weeks. Help Please

Hey Girl,

That's a long time for a crush! I think you should make a move before you move. Are you good friends with the guy? If so, ask him to help ya pack or catch a movie together. It won't sound weird since you're already close. By hanging out alone you'll be able to see if he feels the same way as you. If you're not good friends with him, get a little friendlier. Ask him what his plans are for the summer. Say, "Hopefully I'll see you around the neighborhood before I move". It's an excuse to hang out!

Marisa D.

by Becca 1202 on 5/29/2012 1:38:17 PM

Just talk to him about it. Relationships involve talking and honesty. Just tell him.

by HarryStyles<3 on 5/19/2012 3:03:27 PM

Eww! you should totally tell him that you are not ready for that!!!

by HarryStyles<3 on 5/19/2012 2:56:31 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD.
My boyfriend and I were uh, making out today for the first time and it was great. except he wouldn't stop shoving his tongue down my throat any time we kissed after that! I don't know what to do.....

Hey girlie,

Try taking the lead and mixing it up a little bit! It's ok if he wants to French kiss, but making out is about combining lots of different types of kisses - short pecks, longer kisses, subtle tongue kisses, etc. Maybe if you change the pace and show him how YOU like it, he'll follow along and won't be so aggressive Smile Your kisses will get better the more honest you are about it - and the more you practice with him!
Lauren C.

by ashie39 on 5/12/2012 9:54:58 PM

Ok so I am 12 and I had my first kiss last Tuesday and I cant tell my parents cause it is against there rules. I kiss my boyfriend everyday now. I don't know what to do cause I can't let my parents find out but I really want to kiss him again. HELP!

by Minimo99 on 5/5/2012 6:55:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I was at my BGF's house the other day and no one else was home. (we've known eachother for like ten years) we've been alone a lot and it's never mattered so it wasn't like we had never been alone. we were up in his room doing homework together when he got up and said we should take a break. I said ok and then sat down on his bed with him. then the crazy thing happened. he suddenly just put his hands on my hips and started kissing me on the neck, lips and so on. I asked what he was doing and he didn't respond. then he took off his shirt and tried to do the same to me and I ran out of the room and outside and drove home. he's really nice and he's never ever done something like that. I haven't told anyone and I haven't seen him since. (it's only been two days) I don't want to get him in trouble because I'm sure he didn't know what he was doing. please help! I have't told anyone yet. HELP!

Hey girl,

He knew what he was doing, but you did the right thing in response. You didn't want things to go further than they did, so you clearly left the situation and didn't get pressured into doing anything you weren't ready to do. That's awesome! He might've thought he was sensing some signals that you liked him more than a friend, so he jumped right to acting on them. You should probably talk to him and let him know you're sorry you ran out like that, but you think you really should just be friends and that was way too much for you. Be honest with him. You don't owe him anything - he kinda forced this on you and you don't need to go along with it if you don't feel the same way. Just be straight with him and let him know you still want to be friends, but you have to talk about this kind of thing before springing it on someone. <3 This can be a good learning experience for him! And it doesn't have to be awkward - it was a misunderstanding that you can totally smooth over Smile
Lauren C.

by ilovequotes on 5/3/2012 9:04:45 PM

Pressuring is wrong both ways!

No one should ever be pressured into doing something. Guys who do that are just not worth our time, so stay away from them. It just so wrong in so many ways. And that goes both ways, I have talked with guys who we share a lot with and they have mentioned that we can pressure guys sexually to do things just like they can pressure us, and that is wrong too.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 2:32:56 PM