AN HOUR AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

3 HOURS AGO 4 fab ways to do fur this season: http://t.co/o6CFtNvOHj

4 HOURS AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

COMMENTS

Gross! My BF asked me inappro questions

I’ve had a BF for about two months. He has been asking me nasty questions. Like, he asked me to make out, so we did. Now...

Yeah! You should ask him What's Up? Just say" I'm not trying to be to forward or anything, But I was just wondering why you never texted me back.

by PoohBear:) on 5/1/2012 10:54:24 AM

I used to have a boyfriend just like that when I was in the ninth grade.Im in high school now.He said to make out with him so I did.He stuck his tongue down my throat like a snake.I slapped him but he just kept on and touches my boobs.I hat ehim so much!

by demski on 4/30/2012 6:33:49 PM

I think you should tell him your not intop this stuff because if you dont do what he wants he might do something worse. maybe it be goood to tell him how you feel and if he doesnt like it dumb him soooon

by PoohBear:) on 4/30/2012 11:06:06 AM

I really like this guy from out of town. We dont really know each other all the well though and he doesnt know I like him. I asked him for his number at a track meet friday. He smiled and said yeah sure! and gave it to me. I told him I'd text him later that night and he smiled and said okay. Then we had to leave. I texted him hey that night and then later sent oh sorry this is (my name). Buti dont think i told him my name so my friend told me to text him im the girl from the track meet(:, so i did. He never texted me back. My friend told me to text him off her phone to make sure he wasnt just ignoring me, but he never texted her back either. I'm going to see him tomorrow at another track meet! Should I joke around and ask him why he hasnt? If so what should I say? PLEASE HELP! I really like him!!

Hey girl! Yeah, you could definitely ask him what's up! Let him know you sent him a few messages and see what he says. Be bold and go for it!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by FootballG2518 on 4/29/2012 11:07:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I really like my guy friend and today we were at a party. We were all sitting around, and he came over to sit next to me because he was sitting across the room. We sit next to each other in all our classes, and we always talk and joke around. but he does that with some of my friends too, just not as much. He talks to all my friends, too, though. I don't know if he likes me or not, but all my friends think he does.

Hey girlie,

It's tough for us to say "yes he likes you" or "no he doesn't like you" because we don't know him, but he clearly likes your company! Take advantage of that and get to know him even better. Joke around, flirt, tease him, and basically drop hints that you're crushing on him. See how he responds and, over time, you'll get a better idea of how he feels Smile
Lauren C.

by dancedancedancee on 4/28/2012 11:08:12 PM

I wouldn't feel safe around a guy like that. Boyfriend or not, I would avoid him!

by Gabriella123 on 4/28/2012 2:36:31 PM

MOD MOD
My cousins gf is very pretty to him and they never talk at school because everyone finds it weird because he was the first guy to date her. Should he break up with her?

Hey girl,

It's up to them whether they break up, but if they get along it doesn't matter what everyone else at school thinks! If they are both happy with the relationship, then they should stay together!

Meghan D.

by misstomboy1 on 4/27/2012 10:27:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My cousin was talking to my bf when I wasn't there so my cousin asked if he had a gf and he said I'm over that stuff. I really like him I don't know what to do. I think he said that cuz people make fun of me and him if they knew so he probably told that to my cousin. What should I do?

Hey girl,

It sounds like you and your bf need to sit down and talk about this ... good relationships are based on honesty! If he's not proud to be with you, that doesn't sound like a good relationship basis! Let him know that you really like him, but that you want everyone else to know how much you like each other, too!

Meghan D.

by misstomboy1 on 4/27/2012 10:21:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD! This guy I like pretty much cheated on his girlfriend with me (not in a sexual way, but we did cuddle, hold hands, etc.). I feel like "the other girl". He assured me that his feelings for me are real and that if something happens with his girlfriend, then he'd ask me out. Is he being shady? I feel like a second choice...

hey! Yeah he's being a little shady. He's keeping you on the hook in case things don't work out with his girlfriend. If his feelings for you are real, he would have broken up with his girlfriend before holding hands etc. with you. don't wait around for this guy, I think you can do better ;)

Helen S.

by ILoveBigTimeRush1 on 4/27/2012 5:31:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm a freshman in high school. I made a really huge mistake involving my boyfriend. Nothing happened but we got caught. Another mom knows now, and I'm worried that soon everyone will find out. How do I deal with rumors and people who confront me about it? I really really regret what happened. I'm so afraid this is going to change how people see me until I graduate. Help!

Hey chica!

With so many young people making mistakes they regret, unfortunately, you probably don't look as bad as you might think. If someone asks about it, you could explain how you feel about it now and regret it. A lot of times people are understanding; and don't worry about your reputation until graduation, people usually see what you are by then rather than what you were. Smile

Krupali D.