5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

My boobs hurt! Is this normal?

When I push down on them, they’re super sore…

My boobs hurt so much i cant even touch them without crying! At night they are the worst because i cant even sleep! I went to the doctors and she said that it was normal and that i should just put some ice on them .i tried once but the pain was so bad that i nearly fainted. I need someone to help me. I know that its not normal because the article says that it hurts to push down on them. I dont touch mine and i want to cry. I dont have big boobs either. Im 12 and 32a. Please help me.

by ivivvalover on 8/8/2013 3:25:00 PM

Hi mod Smile

A few days ago i was trying on dresses (I don't usually like dresses but a few caught my eye). Thats when she said she was gonna get me a bra. I had almost forgotten about that and was speechless Laughing

Hey! Hope you had fun shopping, I think it's good to plan these trips with your mom Smile have a great day!

Helen S.

by lauren1104 on 7/20/2013 2:38:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I've had brown discharge before and it turned out to just be brown discharge but this time it is darker then ever before i told my mom and she said it might be just for not taking a shower in a day she said we will see what do you think

Hey girlie, give it some time to see if it goes away on its own. If it doesn't after a week or so and you're concerned about it then talk to a doctor.

Lauren T.

by momo567 on 6/10/2013 8:23:42 PM

Hi mod.

Thanks. I dont think Im ready or not. Last time I measured I was like a 32Aish but im no professional measurer Lol. What do you guys think?

by lauren1104 on 2/6/2013 10:25:00 PM

Hey Mod
I feel awkward asking this... I just signed up and this is my first comment. It seemed like a trustworthy sight. I've wanted to ask my mom for a bra for a few months now but I can't get anything out. Shes alone a lot but I feel really awkward. I'm afraid to because she's that "not yet" Kinda mom and I don't want to talk about it and have her say not yet because it's awkward and I always look really stupid. What do I say? I'm so confused and scared. I'm 12

Hey chica, sit down and have an honest conversation with your mom.  Tell her how you're feeling, what you want, and ask if she'll help you go bra shopping.  It shouldn't come as a huge surprise to your mom, after all, this is just part of growing up.  You can do it.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by Lauren1104 on 2/4/2013 9:36:10 PM

Hey so every time i get experience PMS my breasts hurt and know that probably because they are growing, but i have a question...what is the best thing to wear when they do hurt. Everything i wear a bra they hurt and then then at night they hurt even more. What do i do?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could wear a sports bra or one without underwire, and you don't have to wear a bra at night if it's not comfortable! If your breasts are hurting a lot, I would talk to your mom or a doc to make sure everything's ok!

Meghan D.

by imsuuchadreamer on 1/19/2013 10:30:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok I'm really scared. I'm 12 years old. I don't really have very big boobs but I measured as a 32A, so I wear a 32A. I have a little bit of pubic hair (really dark, curly, doesn't cover all over tho) I've had discharge since before I turned 11! I'm really nervous to get my period and in the last few days I've had really heavy discharge and it's felt weird down there. Not like cramps, but it just stung and felt like I needed to itch it but I didn't. It was just weird. Anyway, I've talked to my mom a lot and I know she's here for me but I'm just worried. She gave me pads to carry around so I'm prepared so that's good but I don't know. I just think it's weird that I haven't gotten my period yet because I've had discharge for so long. My mom also got her period around my age. If you could just tell me when you think I'm going to get my period that would be great. I know it's unpredictable, but if you could just give me some advice on what to do and what you think? Thanks!

Hey girl,

You are right, I can't really predict when you're going to get your period, just like you can't predict when, either. It's good to know when your mom first got hers though, because sometimes you can guess when you're will begin based on her past experience. Don't be afraid! Try to remember that every girl goes through what you're going through right at this moment. The best thing to do is be prepared (which from your ask it seems you already are) and don't stress so much! xoxo
Alexis G.

by thatsoccergirl11 on 1/7/2013 2:19:01 AM

Dear, MOD!!!
Just today I started to get itchy on my left boob and now it's night time and I have pain on my right boob its in the middle of my boob and I told my mom but she didn't really tell my anything I'm wondering what it is and what should I do !! (I'm 13 by the way )

Hey girl, I would talk to your mom again. And it it makes you uncomfy, I would go to the doctor just to make sure everything is okay.

lauren r.

by Mrs.vides on 1/6/2013 1:04:53 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I have my period and my stomach and head hurt so much. Sometimes I can't wen move when they hurt. What do I do?
~G

Hey Chica, Talk to your Mom or Dad about going to the Doctor. Your Period should not interfere with daily life, and the doctor may be able to prescribe something to help.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by kat_13 on 11/20/2012 2:50:59 PM

Mod mod mod my boobs been hurting for like a month now is that normal???

Helen S.