8 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

11 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

12 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

My boobs hurt! Is this normal?

When I push down on them, they’re super sore…

i dont get it one is bigger then the other and the the bigger one is the one that is hurts and the other one does! im scared what does this mean

by popgirl79 on 6/24/2012 5:52:38 PM

I'm flat! Ha!

by Christiangal345 on 6/21/2012 6:18:24 PM

I have a weird question... do I have to wear a bra under a cami? I've heard people say something about camis having "hidden support", so does that just mean the ones with the little elastic band in them? I'm a bit confused.

Hey girlie,

Not a weird question at all! It depends on your chest and the shirt. Some shirts are "bra tops" (where they'll have that elastic band or maybe even cups for support) and you should be just fine without a bra, but sometimes you'll need one because the elastic band isn't enough. The best thing to do is try on the cami before you buy it! That way, you can tell what type of coverage it offers and if you'll need a bra to go with it Smile
Lauren C.

by xforevereternal on 6/7/2012 11:33:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Ok, I also did that last 1. I've asked her b4 but that was like 2 years ago so I sent her an email...I'm nervous what her response will b can u tell me something close to what she'll say. And if she says no , when do I ask again? Thanks!😄😊

Hey girl, what was her response when you first asked? If she just didn't answer, then you definitely wanna ask in person so that she can't ignore the question. And if you're really worried and feeling uncomfortable about not having a bra, just tell her that.
Carrie R.

by girlychic on 6/6/2012 1:33:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, i think my breasts are starting to grow. They're tender, like when it hits something im like OW! Do i need a bra? i think i do. But how do i tell my mom im thinking of emailing her but i have NO words.......PLEASE REPLY I NEED MAJOR HELP!!! :/

Hey there, chica! If ya think you're ready to start wearing bras, that's fine. There's no specific time when you have to get them. You probably wanna start off with a training bra, just to get used to how they feel. And if you're stressin' about telling your mom, don't worry - that's why she's there. It may be a little awkward to start off the convo, but the best way is just to talk to her whenever you two have a minute alone. Tell her that you think you're ready to start wearing bras, and ask her if she'd like to take you shopping. Be to-the-point and honest, and you should have no problems.
Carrie R.

by girlychic on 6/6/2012 1:07:30 PM

MOD MOD Why do my boobs hurt before my period? It is really bad and I can't run without pain, which is a problem for gym. Also, I have acne on my back and chest and it is embarrassing in a bathing suit. I use medication for it, but it doesn't help.

Helen S.

by romanticbookworm13 on 6/4/2012 6:49:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
ok so i know i just sent u one just recently but i just have there two questions do u think that since im only 11 i shouldn't be a 36c in bra size?all the other girls in my class don't really have a chest except for this one girl and i kind of makes mu unconfortable. also their also all really skinnier than i am but the same height and i'm probaly around (edited by mod). does that mean i'm overweight?

Hey girlie,

Every girl develops at a different speed! You should absolutely be a 36C bra size, if that's what you are right now. Your bod is going at its own speed and developing just fine Smile Plus, in a year or two, the girls are going to be so jealous of the fact that you have boobs - you'll probably get the attention of guys, and they'll wish they developed earlier too. Hang in there! As for your weight, the only person qualified to tell you if you're a normal weight is your doctor. If you have questions or concerns, talk to your doctor and he/she can tell you if you're in the healthy range! <3
Lauren C.

by cgirl109 on 5/27/2012 8:57:10 AM

ok so like i went over my friends house yesterday and i brought my sister with me cause their friends too and my sister and i are really close.so to get to the point they started talking about all the boys they like and i couldnt say anything because i don't like anybody! and i also started to think that i hear all the other girls at my school talking about who they like or their dating someone and that i'm the only one who doesnt like anyone!do you think that's ok or should the next time someone brings up the convo of boys should i lie and say i like someone? p.s. i'm 11 years old if your wondering so i'm not to comfortable with having a boyfriend

Hey girlie,

It's totally ok if you're not crushing on someone right now! Don't lie and say you like someone just to be part of the convo - just shrug and say I don't like anyone right now. If there's no one who seems attractive/interesting in your class, of course you're not gonna develop a crush! Don't force it Smile When you go to middle/high school, you'll have a lot more options and your taste in guys will probably change - so you'll find one soon enough. And remember, you can totally have a crush without wanting a boyfriend! You can like a guy without actually dating him - it's not a commitment just to have a crush Smile But don't pressure yourself into finding a crush if one hasn't popped up naturally! Everyone has their own taste in guys, and everyone has their own "timeline" when they develop crushes. If you're not into that just yet, it's no big deal!
Lauren C.

by cgirl109 on 5/27/2012 8:51:56 AM

MODMODMOD
I know what bra size I am, and sometimes I feel like I'm a lot larger than my friends, which I don't have a problem with ~ they wear bras too and everything, of course, but is there an average cup size for any age? For example, if I'm 12 (which I am), is there an average age, like most 12-year-olds have a 38B? Or is it totally randomized?

Hey girl,

The size of your bra depends more on heredity and body shape than on your age, so embrace your body and encourage your friends to do the same! People are different for a reason, and all sizes are beautiful.

Meghan D.

by bubblesgirl on 5/26/2012 12:48:28 AM

OK, so I recently found out I'm a 38A (which is a really awkward size) and am planning to go shopping for bras soon, 'cause it feels like they're squeezing the life out of me (it's not easy fitting in a 34A =P). Anyway, I want to go to Victoria's Secret - the only problem is it's about an hour drive from my place. My mom wants me to go to The Bay, or Sears, but I don't like their styles. How do I convince my mom to go? Also, I'm not allowed to order online.
Please help =/
Thanks,
SecretID

hey! since you're mom has the car, you're kind of at her mercy. Keep an eye on the VS website for sales and coupons so you can lure her there with savings Smile

Helen S.