4 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

7 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

8 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

My boobs hurt! Is this normal?

When I push down on them, they’re super sore…

MODMODMODMODMOD
okay so ive never had my period before but there was this tiny tiny reddish bit of discharge in my underwear!!! (i know its gross!!)
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

Hey girl,

It could be a sign that it's coming soon, but when it's here there will be no doubt that you've got it!
Jordan S.

by WhiteStripe3 on 5/21/2012 5:23:26 PM

i have the same thing , i'm 10 about to turn 11 and the padded bra REALLY helps.

by katie6781 on 5/19/2012 10:27:11 AM

Mod mod mod
i am 10 and more developed than any other girl in my class help!!!

Hey girlie,

This is TOTALLY normal! As this article says, there is no "right time" to develop - it's different for every girl and depends on lots of things, including genes. Embrace your growing bod and be confident with what you have. I'll bet lots of girls will end up being jealous of you because you got boobs/curves first! And you'll be able to answer their questions about it when their time comes. It's not a bad thing, babe Smile
Lauren C.

by peachy80802 on 5/13/2012 11:03:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!! Ok so pretty much all of my friends are younger than me, but all of them have a bigger chest! 2 of them have already had their period and they're only 11 and 12. I flat. F-L-A-T! FLAT! I've looked online to see what makes your breasts grow faster. It said to try milk and the last week I have been drinking tall glasses of milk. Will anything else help me and make me chest grow faster? Thank you so much!

Hey girlie,

Honestly, most of those are myths.  There is no real way to make your breasts grow more quickly.  Believe me, I've tried too.  The reason they are more chest-endowed than you are is likely genetics.

Also, keep in mind that you're nowhere near fully grown.  Just because they haven't popped up yet doesn't mean you're doomed to be flat.  Most girls aren't completely filled out (hips, butt, and chest) until their early twenties.  I'm 18 and I'm still growing!

Your body has its timeline as to when it's ready to do what, just let it happen.  Otherwise, make sure you're getting all of the nutrients your body needs to grow (aka. try a daily multivitamin or make sure you're eating healthily)
Jordan S.

by Malia23 on 5/7/2012 7:02:44 PM

I get these ugly dimples on my legs sometimes when i sit. I hate them. Ive seenn them before on adults, but im only 13! How do i get rid of them?

by noodle&poodles on 5/7/2012 5:18:08 PM

If you feel like you're ready to start wear bras...just try them out! I wore my first ones in 4th grade when I was 10 and I felt ready. I did try to wear some the year before but they were uncomfortable. If they fit, and you feel ready, go ahead! Smile Do NOT wear bras just because other girls are. I am 12 now and would do ANYTHING to go back to not wearing bras...enjoy life without them while you can! Good luck gurls!! Smile

by abbeydoodles on 5/5/2012 3:57:59 PM

That used happen to me. Padded bras really help!!!!

by Gabbyw123 on 5/4/2012 9:34:58 PM

Mod mod mod
What if your mom actually says no?

hey! Says no to what, dear?

Helen S.

by Sierra909 on 5/4/2012 6:57:24 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I am 11 and in the 5th grade.In class we are doing the reproductive health unit, and there's this question box where you can write down qestions and the teacher
( Thankfully it's a woman) answers the questions out loud. My teacher was answering a question about shaving, like when you should start or when the average age is. She said in, like 6th or 7th grade. I'm only in the fifth grade and has almost asked my mom, like, 2222222 times.Should I start shaving??? If so what are some good razors and shaving gel??? I'm so desperate I had a dream about it. HOW CAN I ACTUALLY ASK MY MOM!!! HELP!!!

hey! Just casually ask your mom if it's ok if you start shaving, if she says no, it's only a year. I like venus razors and shave cream Smile

Helen S.

by Sarah510 on 5/4/2012 8:48:51 AM

I almost asked my mom for a bra and it turned out I... I think....I .....need....need .......to go to the bathroom. It's not that I'm afraid to ask her but I'm afraid of what my dad will think. He jokes around about stuff like boys and little things and now this? What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Try to catch mom when she's got a free minute and is alone! That way, if Dad finds out, it's from Mom... and you can tell her ahead of time that teasing about boys is one thing, but teasing about bras would really make you uncomfy. That way, she can handle things with Dad and make sure she's got your back Smile But you gotta be honest and spit out those words! Just go up to her casually and go, "Hey Mom? I think I might be more comfortable if I got some kind of bra." A long time ago, she got her first bra too - she's been there, girl! <3 And she'll be really happy you came to her and trusted her to be a part of this with you Smile
Lauren C.