1 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

1 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

2 HOURS AGO Halloween movies that won't give you nightmares: http://t.co/VBmsR13nnW

COMMENTS

My boobs hurt! Is this normal?

When I push down on them, they’re super sore…

~Jordan S.
Well then how do you become a ''mod.''

by Sarah510 on 5/1/2012 5:52:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
If you are an advice queen, how do you reply to comments???

Hey chica,

You advice queens can't reply to them the same way mods do, you have to just reply in another comment.
Jordan S.

by Sarah510 on 4/30/2012 4:25:45 PM

Hey Girlies!!!
I am not trying to '' police'' you, but several girls have commented on articles like this one, young girls - one said she was even seven, and felt uncomfortable that everybody uses the word '' boobs'' like it's a common used word - like internet. Example '' I love my boobs!!! My boobs are so big and are the greatest boobs in the world!!!'' I was wondering if you could use the word '' breasts'' or else I will have no choice but to report your comment. Have you noticed that in articles in this the writers aren't just like '' Love your boobs!!! Your boobs are the best things in the world!!! Boobs are your best feature!!!

by Sarah510 on 4/30/2012 4:25:03 PM

~ Peetoes7,
Hey Girly!!! You should probably not sleep with a bra on ; your precious breasts do need '' to breath'' and it is not healthy for your breasts. If you feel weird without a bra on when you're sleeping ; you can always try a cami with a built in bra. Many places have cami's - Justice, Target, Aeropostale, Hollister, and many other stores.
~ GL Advice Queen

by Sarah510 on 4/30/2012 4:10:31 PM

For the longest time I had always been the smallest when I was around friends and now I am not the smallest, so I am so happy. Also I recently found out that a few of my friends were very padded so when we were in the locker room I noticed my breasts were bigger when we werent wearing our bras I was kind of surprised.
I did feel weird because I was kind of comparing myself to them. I know guys compare their 'down there' areas when they are in the locker rooms, so I kind of thought strange when I was comparing my chest with my friends, but now I feel kind of better.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 2:28:25 PM

Dear people that want to start wearing bras,
I had that exact same situation! It sounds really awkward, and, honestly, it is. The way I got to start wearing bras is: One day we were both at target. I was looking at clothes, and when we got through the bra section I pointed out a sale, and how I looked kind of silly without one. It sounds super awkward, but when the time comes it isn't NEARLY as awkward as it sounds. You could just point out something small like that. Or I got to get some sports bras too because I said that I needed some for sports. Just try it! You never know!

by georgetownroad on 4/28/2012 10:40:10 PM

I recently had a minor breakout and I can't cover it up! My face looks weird with concealer, and I have a REALLY greasy face and hair. I already clean my face everyday. Do you know any DIY coverups or good makeup concealers with out concealer itself?

Hey girlie,

For concealer, I actually use Maybelline's Dream Matte Mousse foundation! I take a bit on my finger and dab around the breakout, then use a clean finger to smooth it in. On top, I use liquid foundation, followed by a powder. It sounds like a lot, but I put on really thin layers and it covers a lot! If you want to try this, you could totally leave off the foundation and powder - just smooth the mousse foundation onto the breakout and smooth in with a makeup sponge. You could try mineral makeup, which is a super light makeup powder that covers REALLY well! It also helps cut down on oily-looking skin and evens skin tone Smile It's also important to match your skin tone with your concealer and to NOT use too much!
Lauren C.

by georgetownroad on 4/28/2012 10:35:35 PM

Mod mod mod!
Sorry if this posted twice, it doesn't say so on my computer sooo yeah.
Okay, I want to start wearing a bra, but I don't know how to ask my mom in a non awkward way! Any tips?

Hey gigglez77, don’t feel awkward talking to your mom about buying a bra. She has already gone through what your body is experiencing now, so she will have the best advice for you. If you’re nervous about asking her to take you shopping face to face, send her a text or write her a little note. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by gigglez77 on 4/28/2012 4:15:54 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!
Okay, so I am almost 14 but I don't wear a bra yet, but I would say I am probably a size C already! I want to ask my mom if I can wear bras, but it sounds SUPER awkward. How can I ask if I can get some in a way that isn't embarresing? Thanks!

Lynae P.

by gigglez77 on 4/28/2012 4:08:57 PM

hey,yes i have the same feeling with my boobs but i asked my mom for bras and she agreeed to buy me soome. i was scared at first and then i got over my fear and just blurted it out. i havent gotten my period yet though...THANK GOSH!Smileim 10 and a half years old. just ask ur mom hon.Smile Meghan D.

by nattylovesu1234 on 4/28/2012 12:19:33 PM