1 HOURS AGO How to deal with a dude who doesn't want to be seen in public with you: http://t.co/qUwo536bo0

2 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

COMMENTS

My boobs hurt! Is this normal?

When I push down on them, they’re super sore…

Hi I just started my period and I need to tell my mom but what EXACTLY should I say?

Hey girl,

You don't have to worry too much about what you say, as long as you get the point across! Just tell your mom you have your period and need to buy pads. She's been there, so she'll understand!

Meghan D.

by peetoes7 on 4/28/2012 11:05:20 AM

I have had this problem too but i do not wear a bra. I am so scared to ask my mom because i am sure she will say no what do i do! is there any way i can do something other than get a bra? thanks!

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, every girl wears bras! Don't be embarrassed to ask your mom, she's a girl, too, so she knew this would come eventually! She'll be happy you were able to talk to her, and would love to help you find a great one Smile

Meghan D.

by lydcup on 4/28/2012 10:41:56 AM

I hate my boobs! They're big and EVERYONE notices :/ they are like "Ur boobs are big" yea uhm my eye are on my face ppl!! LOL

by TeamAlice33 on 4/27/2012 9:02:45 PM

Some of my friends said that when you sleep you should take of your bra so you can give your boobs room to grow. Is that true? Please answer ASAP! Thanks!

by peetoes7 on 4/27/2012 8:52:43 PM

Mod mod mod,
Hey, I'd just wanted to thank you guys. I've never been into websites and magazines before. And I don't ever ask questions on the computer. Then I found you guys and suddenly I am. I love how you answer are questions, put up interesting posts, and post girls writing. Thank you!!!!!!!!

hey! You are so welcome, we all love doing this, especially for girls as sweet as you are. we love hearing from you!

Helen S.

by Rosie1 on 4/27/2012 8:27:02 PM

Hey everyone! I recently made a new club called "Quote of the Day". If you like reading quotes daily from inspirational to funny, this is the perfect club for you! Please join!! Thanks, have an awesome day Laughing

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/27/2012 7:16:18 PM

Hey! stand up agiant suicide & help prevent it in my club "Fears v.s. Dreams"! Together, we help end suicide!
"I Am Living A Story. I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/27/2012 6:21:33 PM

Hey girls just wanted to let everyone know about my clubs!! PLEASE join them!

1. Queens of Hearts <3
advice for everyone on anything! from boys to sports and everything in between!

2. Let's Get Active!
anyone looking for workout buddies should join this club! A whole club full of them to cheer you on and get you to your fitness goals and give advice when needed!!

Join today!

by honeycakes on 4/27/2012 3:31:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you tell when your boobs stop growing? Mine have not grown for a year and 8 months,they don't hurt when I press on them,and they just seem like their done growing. And I'm only 12. Thanks Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 4/27/2012 10:22:31 AM

Hi!Well,I rub lemon juice on my skin every day to remove tan and I've been doing this for 2 weeks now.But now my lips have turned a very very VERY pale pink!What should I do to get them back to pink?THANKS A LOT!

hey! I'm not sure, but I think you should stop using the lemon juice right away if it's having this effect on your skin. Talk to a doctor about what you should do next. good luck!

Helen S.