AN HOUR AGO Get high-fashion hair—even when you’re on the field! Here’s how: http://t.co/0fevI8C9AK

AN HOUR AGO Chat w. @PeytonList + you could win her signed copy of GL! Follow @girlslifemag or visit http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO #RECIPES: 5 fall-inspired smoothies to try ASAP…as in now…as in RIGHT now!: http://t.co/olK6obrCUH

COMMENTS

My sister ran away. What should I do?

I know where she is, but should I tell?

I've kinda been thinking about running away to London. I was chosen to go their for a scholarship with my brother, but my mom won't let us go. I was really excited and really wanted to go, even If it interferes with my survival.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:48:01 PM

Wow, I can never imagine having someone in my family running away. I agree that you should tell your parents of someone else.

by MistShield14596 on 7/9/2012 9:47:00 PM

I am so sorry, but you need to a adult right away. I hope she gets found soon

by fearless4ever on 7/7/2012 6:04:52 PM

Hey KatieBeiber, since nothing else seems to work, the only thing I would suggest is to stay away from her as much as possible. Whenever she says something mean to you in school or at home, walk away. When you are in the car sit in the front seat instead of next to her. If you have to be around her, put headphones in and listen to music or start reading a book. It will also help to show her that her words don't affect you. The reason she teases you is because she knows it hurts your feelings and makes you feel bad. So the next time she says something just laugh it off or simply say okay. Hope this helps! Xoxoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so im a triplet...so i have two sisters my age. We all go to the same school. Well my one sister keeps bringing me down, telling eveyone to hate me and tease me. She calls me beyond rude names and i've tried telling my mom, my mom tried doing something about it but no matter what my sister won't stop!I ignore her, I tell her to stop, sometimes i fight back but NOTHING works! I cant go anywhere without her insulting me! Everytime shes by me she bring something up out of the oridinary that pushes my buttons! Shes the one that made me insecure...everytime someone tells me im beautiful i say im not all because of her and her comments! right before I wrote this she insulted me! I need help please!! Lynae P.

by KatieBieber on 6/23/2012 3:02:07 PM

This happened to me when I was about 7 and caused me to deal with anxiety my whole life. Just keep yourself calm, if she is 'mature' enough to run away, she is mature enough to find her way back.

by clang848 on 6/14/2012 2:24:49 PM

I know how u feel and i agree u shood tell ur parents. Ur sister may have thought running away was the easiest option, but it's not.

by glitterstars456 on 6/8/2012 5:56:22 PM

if you read the book hoot, you would be amazed! same prob. but you should tell some one or it will get worse. its for the best. your sis could face some bad stuff like illnessis and ick like that. Why did she run away? tell somebody quick though.soon.

by cookiebk on 6/1/2012 12:25:30 AM

Aw im so sorry you should just tell your parents because yoour sister might be in danger and this is the only way you can save her if she is. But dont worry, you wont get in trouble for doing the right thing.

by liv2laf on 5/28/2012 5:31:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Alright! so, i have this little 8-year-old sister. thing is, she can be really mean sometimes. she shouts, cries and whines about everything and nothing, demands stuff...its really worrying me. it might just be little girl typical behavior, but it might not. i don't want her to grow up this way. what should i do?

Hey girl,

I can understand your wanting to help her grow up well.  I think you should help her set up a system for handling those situations.  Just in general be her big sister and point out how she can better herself.
Jordan S.

by Coolioso24 on 5/21/2012 5:43:24 PM

all of a sudden i have stopped eating. I'm just not hungry and im not getting all the calories i should be getting. this has been going on for two days. I know I am not fat and I'm not anorexic because I know all the harmful effects. the second day i started stumbling a little , probally from low blood sugar. my mom and BF worry that I am anorexic and they think I'll get really sick. I'm just not hungry. What is going on??

Hey Girly!

If this has only been going on for two days I wouldn't worry too much. It might just be a virus that makes you lose your appetite. However, if it continues I would talk to your doc. Are you taking any medicines? Certain ADD medicines and other prescriptions can also make you lose your appetite. As for your mom and boyfriend, they're just worried about ya! They'll feel better once you visit a doctor.

Marisa D. Marisa D.