14 MINUTES AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

AN HOUR AGO Hooray it's Sag season, but don't worry! We've got #horoscopes for every sign: http://t.co/2XrudTgsb8

2 HOURS AGO @michdeprince's Taking Flight is the ultimate underdog story! Enter to win a free copy from @randomhouse today: http://t.co/UT0nfOKARJ

COMMENTS

Spring clean your diet

Four fresh ideas to keep you looking and feeling fab…

MODMODMOD
I have bench eating disorder. If don't already now what that is, it means I don't recognize that I am full and continue to eat until I am about to puke. I always feel hungry, so I'm CONSTANTLY stuffing my face. But I don't eat very healthy, and I've been gaining weight. Because I eat so much, no matter how much I exercise I can never seem to get any results. The last time I went to the hospital for a checkup, my doctor told me that I need to watch what I eat, or she might have to put me on a diet. Do you have any advice??
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Unfortunately I'm not quite qualified to help you with an eating disorder. Hopefully your parents know about it (if not, they need to know!) and you can talk to them about it. You can also try seeing a nutritionist who can help you get on the right track. Maybe you could try keeping a food diary, so you can keep track of how much you eat and you'll know when to stop. These are just suggestions, but please talk to your doctor because he/she knows best when it comes to eating disorders.
Kelly G.

by Graciegang on 6/6/2012 12:23:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! My family is really, really busy and its hard to prepare healthy food for our on-the-go lives. My mom will usually just prepare frozen pasta meals or chicken nuggets and fries or whatever. I really want to eat healthier, but because of my family's hectic schedule we tend to eat the less nutritious food because its more convenient to prepare. Do you have any tips on how to eat healthy when you need to make a quick meal????
P.S. Some of my sisters are picky.

Hey Girl!

Kudos to you for wanting to stay healthy! Healthy food doesn't need to take a long time. Here are a ton of easy healthy recipes  http://www.girlslife.com/category/healthy-recipes.aspx

For easy snacks, ditch the bag of chips and grab a handful of mixed nuts instead.

Head to your local library to pick up a healthy cookbook.

Good luck!!
simone s.

by kstar813 on 5/31/2012 3:23:48 PM

I need advice... Every day, I say to myself, "I am going to eat right from today on!" but it's never that easy. Before the day is over, I've already crammed WAY too much candy and junk. This happens almost EVERY DAY. I am SOOO bad at this... Help?

by Crissi on 5/12/2012 11:04:32 PM

to JuliacaR
i will be ur workout buddy i want also want too do what u wanna do but i cant stay motivated either. lets do this

by softballgal72 on 5/3/2012 7:46:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have no confidence what so ever.I always buy a new shirt that fits and when i go home and try it on i decide it doen't fit i feeel like im fat and i dont want to be that way any more problom is i dont know how to work out literly i dont know what to do and im afraid my parents wont let me and telll me i dont need to when i want to and we dont eat anything healthy at my house what can i do to eat healthy Sorry it is soo long and with so many Qs

Hey babe,

Take a look at these, hope they help!

GL’s Five Fave Toning Moves

Workouts main page

Meal makeovers

Jordan S.

by juliacar on 4/30/2012 8:22:59 PM

Hey calling all workout chicas ,I REALLY want to trim some fat from my belly and started working out and eating right but I can NEVER stay motivated.was wondering if any one would like to become my WORKOUT BUDDY .if you want to post a comment ether on this page or mi profile.My user name is juliacar just in case you don't want to find it Please!!!!! !!

--Julia