10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Think Pink: Our 5 fave girly spring dance dresses

The last-minute prom picks too presh to miss!

Amazing! I love the fourth one!! That model is so pretty..

by cookies345 on 4/4/2013 9:25:00 PM

1 and 3! but i think the last 2 where a bit over the top

by emroxlol on 5/24/2012 1:09:13 AM

Omg love them!!! I would have to say the 1st one is my fav tho ;)

by TntGymnast on 5/19/2012 3:37:02 PM

omg i love theas dresses are so cute!!!!!!

by coco213 on 5/16/2012 4:26:54 PM

great tips but don't be afraid to wear what you like instead of what any magazine, star , or guy says whats best. it's what matters to you that looks bestSmile

by the cupcake queen:) on 5/13/2012 8:11:47 PM

My favorite dresses were number 1 and number 2! I would soo were them!!!

by aren99 on 5/12/2012 12:09:55 AM

OMG i am such a girlie girl and i loooove all of those. But the last one looks more like prom them spring dance

by taytay3299 on 5/5/2012 3:23:29 PM

the second dress is what i would wear..its soo my style <3

by stylecrazy503 on 4/29/2012 12:58:47 AM

Oh my god! I am in LOVE with the secount dress!!!! so cute and the first isn't bad either....

by raven.y on 4/27/2012 4:20:01 PM

Ok so my 13 th bday is coming up(supahhh excited) and i want to have a really fun party!!!
but the only problem is my rents...they wld never let me hve a girl boy party(well at least i think they wouldnt) and they wouldnt let me hve a lot of girls at our house.....i have no idea wat to do!!!!!!!
Since its summer i mite b able to hve a pool party but idk!

Also how shld i like ask my rents to hve a party??

Thx so much any help wld b greatly appreciated

by Lovin.life5253 on 4/26/2012 9:53:22 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!