Bridget M.

is modding

17 MINUTES AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

AN HOUR AGO We chilled with @CodySimpson at @barbizonmodels' Passport to Discovery cruise, and THIS is what he said: http://t.co/rHxMCbdWJj

2 HOURS AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g

COMMENTS

Think Pink: Our 5 fave girly spring dance dresses

The last-minute prom picks too presh to miss!

Amazing! I love the fourth one!! That model is so pretty..

by cookies345 on 4/4/2013 9:25:00 PM

1 and 3! but i think the last 2 where a bit over the top

by emroxlol on 5/24/2012 1:09:13 AM

Omg love them!!! I would have to say the 1st one is my fav tho ;)

by TntGymnast on 5/19/2012 3:37:02 PM

omg i love theas dresses are so cute!!!!!!

by coco213 on 5/16/2012 4:26:54 PM

great tips but don't be afraid to wear what you like instead of what any magazine, star , or guy says whats best. it's what matters to you that looks bestSmile

by the cupcake queen:) on 5/13/2012 8:11:47 PM

My favorite dresses were number 1 and number 2! I would soo were them!!!

by aren99 on 5/12/2012 12:09:55 AM

OMG i am such a girlie girl and i loooove all of those. But the last one looks more like prom them spring dance

by taytay3299 on 5/5/2012 3:23:29 PM

the second dress is what i would wear..its soo my style <3

by stylecrazy503 on 4/29/2012 12:58:47 AM

Oh my god! I am in LOVE with the secount dress!!!! so cute and the first isn't bad either....

by raven.y on 4/27/2012 4:20:01 PM

Ok so my 13 th bday is coming up(supahhh excited) and i want to have a really fun party!!!
but the only problem is my rents...they wld never let me hve a girl boy party(well at least i think they wouldnt) and they wouldnt let me hve a lot of girls at our house.....i have no idea wat to do!!!!!!!
Since its summer i mite b able to hve a pool party but idk!

Also how shld i like ask my rents to hve a party??

Thx so much any help wld b greatly appreciated
XoxoxoSmile