10 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

11 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

12 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Think Pink: Our 5 fave girly spring dance dresses

The last-minute prom picks too presh to miss!

SO EXPENSIVE! But i love the first and second ones.

WHO LOVES EDWARD JOHN SPELEERS AND THE INHERITANCE CYCLE BOOKS!?!?!? THEN CHECK OUT Shur'Tugal.com and edspeleersaddicts.com !!!!!!!!!

by Danerka on 4/26/2012 8:26:42 PM

mod mod mod mod, im going to a wedding this fall( i know long time till then.... i like to plan ahead) in northern vermont but i don't know what kind of dress to wear cuz the reception is gonna be outside in a field. same with shoes cuz if i wear heals i will most likely trip or should i wear black converse???? i dont know thx for the help!!

Hey girlie,

Since it's a wedding, black Converse are probably not super appropriate... I'd stick to a cute dress (possibly in a good autumn neutral like olive green, medium gray, or cinnamon red/brown?) with a brightly colored cardigan over top (bright blue, crisp white - depends on the color of your dress). For the shoes, go with a pair of ballet flats. You want to look put together but also be prepared for the weather - since fall in Vermont can get kinda chilly, this will help ya stay comfy the whole time! Smile

Lauren C.

by tampagirl<3 on 4/26/2012 2:27:47 PM

Whoa!The last ones cheap! Ones like that can cost around $500!!!

Anyways join creativity closet please! Its a group where where I post 5 creative ideas every sunday on Room decor,Cooking and baking,crafts,seasonal and birthday party themes.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/26/2012 1:25:24 PM

I only like the first two and I really dislike the third one

by boypolar on 4/26/2012 1:44:47 AM

I love the first and second dresses! I would totally wear the second one to Prom!

by HelenaPS on 4/25/2012 10:37:08 PM

come see my club Crafts for you you can check out all the cool craft ideas for you for all your needs school you need a science fair project or bed room craft or just crafts

by Hebe on 4/25/2012 10:19:10 PM

I love the first one.....and I love the long dress! Sooooo cute!!!!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:09:14 PM

I love the first 2 then the belle of the ball

by unicornninja on 4/25/2012 5:40:21 PM

Love love love <3

by BBMarie on 4/25/2012 5:36:02 PM

Mod modd!
I am going to a Bat Mitzvah this summer. What kind of dress should i wear? I want to start shopping for one soon. I also have a black and white cotton flowery dress with ruffles and spaghetti straps. Thanks!(:

Hey girl, I say wear that dress! Sounds adorable. Or maybe a colorful sundress and a cardigan. That could be really cute as well!

lauren r.