1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g

13 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

14 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

COMMENTS

Think Pink: Our 5 fave girly spring dance dresses

The last-minute prom picks too presh to miss!

SO EXPENSIVE! But i love the first and second ones.

WHO LOVES EDWARD JOHN SPELEERS AND THE INHERITANCE CYCLE BOOKS!?!?!? THEN CHECK OUT Shur'Tugal.com and edspeleersaddicts.com !!!!!!!!!

by Danerka on 4/26/2012 8:26:42 PM

mod mod mod mod, im going to a wedding this fall( i know long time till then.... i like to plan ahead) in northern vermont but i don't know what kind of dress to wear cuz the reception is gonna be outside in a field. same with shoes cuz if i wear heals i will most likely trip or should i wear black converse???? i dont know thx for the help!!

Hey girlie,

Since it's a wedding, black Converse are probably not super appropriate... I'd stick to a cute dress (possibly in a good autumn neutral like olive green, medium gray, or cinnamon red/brown?) with a brightly colored cardigan over top (bright blue, crisp white - depends on the color of your dress). For the shoes, go with a pair of ballet flats. You want to look put together but also be prepared for the weather - since fall in Vermont can get kinda chilly, this will help ya stay comfy the whole time! Smile

Lauren C.

by tampagirl<3 on 4/26/2012 2:27:47 PM

Whoa!The last ones cheap! Ones like that can cost around $500!!!

Anyways join creativity closet please! Its a group where where I post 5 creative ideas every sunday on Room decor,Cooking and baking,crafts,seasonal and birthday party themes.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/26/2012 1:25:24 PM

I only like the first two and I really dislike the third one

by boypolar on 4/26/2012 1:44:47 AM

I love the first and second dresses! I would totally wear the second one to Prom!

by HelenaPS on 4/25/2012 10:37:08 PM

come see my club Crafts for you you can check out all the cool craft ideas for you for all your needs school you need a science fair project or bed room craft or just crafts

by Hebe on 4/25/2012 10:19:10 PM

I love the first one.....and I love the long dress! Sooooo cute!!!!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:09:14 PM

I love the first 2 then the belle of the ball

by unicornninja on 4/25/2012 5:40:21 PM

Love love love <3

by BBMarie on 4/25/2012 5:36:02 PM

Mod modd!
I am going to a Bat Mitzvah this summer. What kind of dress should i wear? I want to start shopping for one soon. I also have a black and white cotton flowery dress with ruffles and spaghetti straps. Thanks!(:

Hey girl, I say wear that dress! Sounds adorable. Or maybe a colorful sundress and a cardigan. That could be really cute as well!

lauren r.

by soccer_rox8 on 4/25/2012 3:14:54 PM

If you don’t have time to wash your hair, try a chic topknot or a side braid. Your hair will look cute without even trying!

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!