AN HOUR AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

2 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

COMMENTS

Think Pink: Our 5 fave girly spring dance dresses

The last-minute prom picks too presh to miss!

Amazing! I love the fourth one!! That model is so pretty..

by cookies345 on 4/4/2013 9:25:00 PM

1 and 3! but i think the last 2 where a bit over the top

by emroxlol on 5/24/2012 1:09:13 AM

Omg love them!!! I would have to say the 1st one is my fav tho ;)

by TntGymnast on 5/19/2012 3:37:02 PM

omg i love theas dresses are so cute!!!!!!

by coco213 on 5/16/2012 4:26:54 PM

great tips but don't be afraid to wear what you like instead of what any magazine, star , or guy says whats best. it's what matters to you that looks bestSmile

by the cupcake queen:) on 5/13/2012 8:11:47 PM

My favorite dresses were number 1 and number 2! I would soo were them!!!

by aren99 on 5/12/2012 12:09:55 AM

OMG i am such a girlie girl and i loooove all of those. But the last one looks more like prom them spring dance

by taytay3299 on 5/5/2012 3:23:29 PM

the second dress is what i would wear..its soo my style <3

by stylecrazy503 on 4/29/2012 12:58:47 AM

Oh my god! I am in LOVE with the secount dress!!!! so cute and the first isn't bad either....

by raven.y on 4/27/2012 4:20:01 PM

Ok so my 13 th bday is coming up(supahhh excited) and i want to have a really fun party!!!
but the only problem is my rents...they wld never let me hve a girl boy party(well at least i think they wouldnt) and they wouldnt let me hve a lot of girls at our house.....i have no idea wat to do!!!!!!!
Since its summer i mite b able to hve a pool party but idk!

Also how shld i like ask my rents to hve a party??

Thx so much any help wld b greatly appreciated
XoxoxoSmile

by Lovin.life5253 on 4/26/2012 9:53:22 PM

SO EXPENSIVE! But i love the first and second ones.

WHO LOVES EDWARD JOHN SPELEERS AND THE INHERITANCE CYCLE BOOKS!?!?!? THEN CHECK OUT Shur'Tugal.com and edspeleersaddicts.com !!!!!!!!!

by Danerka on 4/26/2012 8:26:42 PM

mod mod mod mod, im going to a wedding this fall( i know long time till then.... i like to plan ahead) in northern vermont but i don't know what kind of dress to wear cuz the reception is gonna be outside in a field. same with shoes cuz if i wear heals i will most likely trip or should i wear black converse???? i dont know thx for the help!!

Hey girlie,

Since it's a wedding, black Converse are probably not super appropriate... I'd stick to a cute dress (possibly in a good autumn neutral like olive green, medium gray, or cinnamon red/brown?) with a brightly colored cardigan over top (bright blue, crisp white - depends on the color of your dress). For the shoes, go with a pair of ballet flats. You want to look put together but also be prepared for the weather - since fall in Vermont can get kinda chilly, this will help ya stay comfy the whole time! Smile

Lauren C.

by tampagirl<3 on 4/26/2012 2:27:47 PM

Whoa!The last ones cheap! Ones like that can cost around $500!!!

Anyways join creativity closet please! Its a group where where I post 5 creative ideas every sunday on Room decor,Cooking and baking,crafts,seasonal and birthday party themes.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/26/2012 1:25:24 PM

I only like the first two and I really dislike the third one

by boypolar on 4/26/2012 1:44:47 AM

I love the first and second dresses! I would totally wear the second one to Prom!

by HelenaPS on 4/25/2012 10:37:08 PM

come see my club Crafts for you you can check out all the cool craft ideas for you for all your needs school you need a science fair project or bed room craft or just crafts

by Hebe on 4/25/2012 10:19:10 PM

I love the first one.....and I love the long dress! Sooooo cute!!!!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:09:14 PM

I love the first 2 then the belle of the ball

by unicornninja on 4/25/2012 5:40:21 PM

Love love love <3

by BBMarie on 4/25/2012 5:36:02 PM

Mod modd!
I am going to a Bat Mitzvah this summer. What kind of dress should i wear? I want to start shopping for one soon. I also have a black and white cotton flowery dress with ruffles and spaghetti straps. Thanks!(:

Hey girl, I say wear that dress! Sounds adorable. Or maybe a colorful sundress and a cardigan. That could be really cute as well!

lauren r.

by soccer_rox8 on 4/25/2012 3:14:54 PM

I love the 1st, 3rd, and 4th ones! The 2nd and 5th are ehhh.....

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 4/25/2012 1:21:38 PM

Omg da second one is sooo pretty!!! Smile i would totally wear it

by cutiepie14231 on 4/25/2012 12:42:32 PM

i love the belle of the ball gown taylor could toatly pull that of

by girlbeauty on 4/25/2012 10:57:56 AM