8 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

9 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

11 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Throw Mom a garden party

This Mother’s Day, bring your besties and their moms together for a girls-only afternoon…

Awesome idea GL!

by aki2000 on 4/14/2013 4:14:56 PM

I am going to make my mom brownies and other sweet things I learned to make in H.E.C.

by naiko3638 on 5/2/2012 9:09:28 PM

Well I don't think it's stupid! I'm gonna do it.

by Gabriella123 on 4/28/2012 4:34:26 PM

MOMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD okay i know i have asked this before but i keep forgetting to go back and check if you guys replied back!! my profile is NOT publicly visible and i want in to be so how do i make it? i WILL remember to check it this time!! Olo Olo + orally laughed out loud if you think this COOL (and who doesn't!! Tong) join my club Olo JOIN THE REVOLUTION!!

Hey girl,

First off, go to your profile and make sure the box is UNchecked next to "Keep my profile private." Then, remember that every time you make a change to your profile, it goes into a list to be approved by the mods. We get TONNNNS of these requests every hour, so please be patient! <3 Thanks babe!

Lauren C.

by Payton K on 4/26/2012 5:32:22 PM

I am gonna throw Mom this garden party for mother's day.

by otter77 on 4/26/2012 5:26:14 PM

no offensense this is lame well at least to me my mom hates gardens outdoors in general and hates mothers day cuz she hates that we do everything and we do it wrong she is a control freak

by Payton K on 4/26/2012 5:10:17 PM

MOD hey! I have a sort of confusing problem. I have a great best friend.she's supportive, funny,we share a lot of the same interests, and we both understand each other's situations. but there's a few things that really bug me about her. for one, she is VERY opinionated, and has trouble respecting other's opinions. in her mind, if they don't agree with her they're wrong. second,she can be very judgmental to people she doesn't understand (not in appearance, more like why people make certain choices)and third, she is very protective of her brother. which is totally fine, but he is not the nicest person and she chews out anyone that talks badly about him, even people he's hurt. I'm not sure how i should address any of this, or if i even should.I usually just disagree and let her finnish whatever she's saying. she knows i don't always agree with her,but i wish she would at least try to see other people's views. thank you!

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do here is, first, accept that everyone is different. You might not feel super opinionated/judgmental, but she does because she is really confident and set in her opinions. That's ok! If she disagrees with YOU though, you have every right to take a deep breath, ask her to let you finish what you were saying, and shrug it off by reminding her that everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, whether or not they agree with her. Try to relax a little and remember if she's THIS opinionated, you probably aren't going to completely change her personality. It's best to avoid the conflict by keeping your convos away from hot topics (politics? religion? other strong opinions of hers? try not to talk about them altogether) and, if it does come up, calmly stand your ground <3

Lauren C.

by twilightgirl/taylorfan on 4/26/2012 4:22:20 PM

This Mother's Day, I'm going to cook dinner for my mom.

by supersingershannon on 4/26/2012 3:46:21 PM

aww tghis is soo sweet!!!!! :') wish i could do somthing like this to my mom but i can't cuz my mom doesn't know my friends mom's so yea...

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 1:19:07 PM