11 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

12 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

13 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Printed shorts

The print we fell hard for, and fast.

Hi! Does anybody know where to find jean shorts with the pockets hanging out the bottom? Thanks!Smile

Hey girl,

When someone's pockets are hanging out of her shorts, it is because they are too short and don't fit correctly! If you really want supershort shorts, you can probably find them at most places that sell denim shorts. I would try Forever21, Aeropostale, American Eagle, H & M or Levi's.

Meghan D.

by ansleybrookescott22 on 4/27/2012 9:08:43 PM

Hey, I have a problem. Me and my friends are really tight and naturally we fight. I always end up being the one apologizing even if its not my fault! How do I stop this?

Hey! Next time just stand your ground. don't be mean about it, but if you know you're right, stick up for yourself girl!

Helen S.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/27/2012 8:50:22 PM

I wish they had more pics of some different shorts Frown

by fallsb-ball on 4/27/2012 6:03:52 PM

ok so I'm going to my first Jr.High mixer tomorrow night. I have absolutely no clue what to wear?!?! It can't show too much skin-(parent and school rule). Also how should I do my hair? Thanks so much!! Byyeee

Hey! how about your favorite jeans with a cute top? here's some hair ideas:

Helen S.

by sweetheart118 on 4/27/2012 5:52:48 PM

Where can I get a tangerine sheer blouse with a studded collar ?

Hey! haha wow that's really specific. Um, maybe a department store? They have so many clothes. Or you could do a search for it and see who might make it. good luck!

Helen S.

by sparklysharpie on 4/27/2012 5:40:07 PM

I want!

by haileymonkey11 on 4/27/2012 5:34:48 PM

I'm goin to a semi formal dance tomorrow. My couz gf lent me a dress. The top is a creme color with ruffles. Then on my waist it is black lace thT looks like its a skirt type of thing. If thT makes sense! I Hav long layered wavy/curly hair with side bangs. WhT should I do for my hair but still keepin it down. And whT is a good simple makeup look to wear? Thanks a ton!!

Hey! You could straighten your hair, or amp up your curls with a curling iron and a little product. a good rule of thumb for makeup is: emphasize your eyes or your lips, not both. that can be too much.  Maybe try a pink lip and blush with a pop of color on your lids to contrast with your neutral dress? good luck!

Helen S.

by Deedles1621 on 4/27/2012 5:19:29 PM

love 'em!

Hey girls just wanted to let everyone know about my clubs!! PLEASE join them!

1. Queens of Hearts <3
advice for everyone on anything! from boys to sports and everything in between!

2. Let's Get Active!
anyone looking for workout buddies should join this club! A whole club full of them to cheer you on and get you to your fitness goals and give advice when needed!!

Join today!

by honeycakes on 4/27/2012 3:31:48 PM

I have those!!! they are soooo adorable!

by chicky97 on 4/27/2012 3:08:46 PM

Hit a growth spurt over the summer and found that all your dresses are suddenly mini? Pair them with textured leggings to make them autumn-worthy.
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!