Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

4 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

5 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsession Under $30: Printed shorts

The print we fell hard for, and fast.

MODMODMOD I know this doesn't really have to do with anything but I need your help! I need to get a dress that looks similiar to the girl's clothing from the 1800s for school, and I can't find anything! All i can find is these really expensive dresses. My parents don't want to pay for it because I need it for a really small reason, and they don't want to waste their money on it. I need the dress in 4 days! Help!

Hey! just look at old photos/ illustrations of clothes from that time and do your best with what you have. ask your mom if she has any clothes that might work that you can borrow!

Helen S.

by Sammy4457 on 5/25/2012 5:06:19 PM

Omg I freaking love ae <3

by Stylecrazy503 on 5/14/2012 12:43:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
How can I become a MOD person? I really want to but don't know how.

Hey girlie,

Check out this page about working for GL Smile If you're 18+, scroll down to the WHERE section and read about applying!

Lauren C.

by Andrea<3_16 on 5/3/2012 8:04:11 PM

I hate my school dress code! We can't wear tanks or anything that have small straps. And, our shorts have to be to our fingertips when we stand up straight. Heres the prob, I'm tall and have long arms and legs.!!! I can't wear any of my summer clothes! (Half my wardrobe and it's all so cute!) can you give me some ideas of what I can wear?
~thanks

Hey girl, we had a similar policy at my school, too. I know it stinks, but the rules are the rules. Wear a thin cardigan on top of your tanks for a super cute look. A white one is perfect because it matches with everything and is usually necessary when the air conditioning is blasting at school! Do you have any bermuda shorts or pairs that are a little longer than normal? Wear a flowy top with them rather than something tight to make the outfit look more modest. Maxi skirts are really in right now, so they might be a good alternative, especially since you're tall!

Colleen K.

by gabbyw123 on 5/2/2012 7:53:08 AM

I was at Delia's about a month ago and I saw the cutest tribal shorts!! I also love the flower shorts they have there.

by ThornedRose on 4/29/2012 3:37:18 PM

I heart Those shorts!! AE makes great stuff

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 4/28/2012 10:51:06 PM

I don't have an AE store or a store that sells AE clothes, where is another store i can get them at?

Hey Doll,

You can go to the American Eagle website and they have a store locator which will help you find a store near you. If all the stores they show you are too far away, your best option is to order offline. Hope this helps and happy shopping

Lynae P.

by tori42 on 4/28/2012 8:04:26 PM

SO CUTE!

by jennybeans on 4/28/2012 7:49:06 PM

Love them!

by unicornninja on 4/28/2012 6:53:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey so yesterday my two friends and I were hanging out kinda by one of our other friends house who we weren't hanging out with and she came outside with a different friend we all said hi but I felt kinda bad. Then she was posting all this stuff later like 'that was really messed up' and 'I don't think we should be friends'. Then a different girl who is on my two friend's volleyball team said 'very true' on the messed up picture, and now i'm afraid it was about us :/ I mean she does have some weird posts sometimes, and she doesn't really get mad about this kinda stuff, but I can see where she would be upset. What do you think? Sorry if this is confusing! Thanks in advance.

Lynae P.

by dancingirly on 4/28/2012 4:35:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! Does anybody know where to find jean shorts with the pockets hanging out the bottom? Thanks!Smile

Hey girl,

When someone's pockets are hanging out of her shorts, it is because they are too short and don't fit correctly! If you really want supershort shorts, you can probably find them at most places that sell denim shorts. I would try Forever21, Aeropostale, American Eagle, H & M or Levi's.

Meghan D.

by ansleybrookescott22 on 4/27/2012 9:08:43 PM

Hey, I have a problem. Me and my friends are really tight and naturally we fight. I always end up being the one apologizing even if its not my fault! How do I stop this?

Hey! Next time just stand your ground. don't be mean about it, but if you know you're right, stick up for yourself girl!

Helen S.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/27/2012 8:50:22 PM

I wish they had more pics of some different shorts Frown

by fallsb-ball on 4/27/2012 6:03:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!
ok so I'm going to my first Jr.High mixer tomorrow night. I have absolutely no clue what to wear?!?! It can't show too much skin-(parent and school rule). Also how should I do my hair? Thanks so much!! Byyeee

Hey! how about your favorite jeans with a cute top? here's some hair ideas:

Helen S.

by sweetheart118 on 4/27/2012 5:52:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Where can I get a tangerine sheer blouse with a studded collar ?

Hey! haha wow that's really specific. Um, maybe a department store? They have so many clothes. Or you could do a search for it and see who might make it. good luck!

Helen S.

by sparklysharpie on 4/27/2012 5:40:07 PM

I want!

by haileymonkey11 on 4/27/2012 5:34:48 PM

Modmodmod!
I'm goin to a semi formal dance tomorrow. My couz gf lent me a dress. The top is a creme color with ruffles. Then on my waist it is black lace thT looks like its a skirt type of thing. If thT makes sense! I Hav long layered wavy/curly hair with side bangs. WhT should I do for my hair but still keepin it down. And whT is a good simple makeup look to wear? Thanks a ton!!

Hey! You could straighten your hair, or amp up your curls with a curling iron and a little product. a good rule of thumb for makeup is: emphasize your eyes or your lips, not both. that can be too much.  Maybe try a pink lip and blush with a pop of color on your lids to contrast with your neutral dress? good luck!

Helen S.

by Deedles1621 on 4/27/2012 5:19:29 PM

love 'em!

Hey girls just wanted to let everyone know about my clubs!! PLEASE join them!

1. Queens of Hearts <3
advice for everyone on anything! from boys to sports and everything in between!

2. Let's Get Active!
anyone looking for workout buddies should join this club! A whole club full of them to cheer you on and get you to your fitness goals and give advice when needed!!

Join today!

by honeycakes on 4/27/2012 3:31:48 PM

I have those!!! they are soooo adorable!

by chicky97 on 4/27/2012 3:08:46 PM