12 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

15 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

16 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: '60s-Inspired polka dots

Get spotted in this blast from the past print.

i absolutely LOVE that bikini but what teen can spend $90 on a swimsuit??

by guitargirl7321 on 4/28/2012 3:11:27 PM

Mod mod mod
My friend has poor self image and self esteem. She says she doesn't like looking in the mirror and she gets teased a lot for being short. How can I be a better friend and raise her spirits? Also, I have a different friend who has tasted alcohol, smoked, had sex and has done drugs. I choose to look at her personality and kindness rather than her personal demons, (which she is overcoming), yet she hangs around people who do these things and I don't fit in with them so it's awkward. I've never done any of those things before. How can I be more comfortable and relaxed around people who have done such things when they talk about it and I have no idea whats going on?! Thanks mod!!

Hey svds, there are a few things you can do to help your first friend. No matter how many times you or other people tell her she’s beautiful, if she doesn’t believe it herself, her confidence will just go further down. So get her to make a list of at least ten things she likes about herself. This list can include anything from the way she matches outfits to how well she makes a bowl of cereal. Get her to repeat the list back to herself starting with “I like that I. . .” every morning. If you guys have a school counselor set her up an appointment with them. Maybe they can help her get to the roots of her insecurities. Always stay positive around her. We feed off the energy of those around us, so if she sees you happy and excited, she’ll start to feel the same way. For your second friend, it may be best to hang out with her solo since you don’t have much in common with her and her friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by svds on 4/28/2012 3:09:58 PM

love everything!!! especially the shoes!!!! I wish my feet werent so narrow so i can wear the shoes you guys post

by daninic on 4/28/2012 1:39:39 PM

I LOOOOOOOOVE the polka dot trend! For my b-day my frenemie got me a suuuper cute polka dot wallet with hello kitty on it! Luv it!

by purplecupcake411 on 4/28/2012 1:37:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
My friend told me that once ur boobs start growing, there is a little ball-lump thing under the nipple that gets bigger the bigger ur boobs get. is this true???
thxx and pls answer fast!!!!!!

Hey legallyginger12345, I think what your friend is referring to is the Montgomery glands. They are little bumps beneath your areola, which is the darker skin around your nipple. I don’t think it changes it size it will always be there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by legallyginger12345 on 4/28/2012 1:17:01 PM

haha I got the polka dot dress from Nordstroms on the first page of the suggestions and i had to return it because it was totally sheer! I was not very happy.... Smile

by gigishook on 4/28/2012 1:13:24 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
Ok, so I got some brand new shorts, but I don't know what to wear with them. One of them is just bright red shorts and the other pair are a light blue and white thin striped shorts. What do you think would go with them? Thanks!

Hey ♫RockOn64♫, those shorts sound really cute! You can wear anything from crop tops, to tanks to tees with them. For the bright red pair, go for a black and white striped shirt, a denim shirt or a top that’s black, white, or grey. For the striped blue shorts, a  white plain tank with accessories, maybe gold necklaces would look really cute. A shirt that’s the same color as the blue in the shorts would work too. It’s also okay to mix it up with different patterns. Look through your closet and try different tops on with the shorts to see what works. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 4/28/2012 1:03:21 PM

I got wedges like those! Mine are white and have open toed. They have straps going up my foots and you wrap it around your ankle and tie it in a bow. I love the bathing suit, although I like wearing boy shorts. The dress is perfect. I just bought a dress like it! (It is like a traditional sundress.) The cardigan is cute, although I would probably wear it over a comfy tanktop. Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 4/28/2012 12:38:19 PM

I love those shoes, but I'm waaay to tall for them!I'd look like a giant! I'm always stuck wearing flats -_-

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/28/2012 12:27:13 PM

I like the dress and shoes, but the others...?

by Danerka on 4/28/2012 12:24:55 PM