8 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

9 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

10 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Trends we heart: '60s-Inspired polka dots

Get spotted in this blast from the past print.

i dont like much of the clothes that are shown here. I guess the 60s are soooo not me. oh but i just remebered: i heart the polka dot shoes, got 2 love them!!!!

by bedey on 4/28/2012 12:24:37 PM

hey guys i have 2 clubs i run one is for friend issues which is called friend or enemy and one for anything about hobbies school or boys that one is called friends all around please join!!!!!!! their soo much fun & help!!!!!

by Esparkle on 4/28/2012 11:42:07 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Next month at school we have fun week, which is just a week after testing that we get to cut loose and have fun. 1 day we get to dress up, and our grade is supposed to dress up from the 70's. What should I wear? I tried Google but I don't know what's what!

Hey girl,

Try asking your parents or other older family members who may have been alive then for advice. Their memories will be great inspiration! Other than that, I think flare jeans and tie dye shirts are a good place to start!

Meghan D.

by PinkNZebra on 4/28/2012 11:13:43 AM

i <3 the polka dot retro bathing suit! i can afford the price, but idk where to get at Frown

by angie333 on 4/28/2012 10:56:48 AM

I like all of them but the bathingsuit. Not my style

by taytay3299 on 4/28/2012 10:39:40 AM

Hey! Help Stand-up agianst Suicide & Prevent Suicide by joinning my club, "Fears v.s. Dreams"!!! Together we can help Fight it!! Face your fears!!! Live your dreams!!!!
"I Am Living A Story. I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/28/2012 10:34:32 AM

Mod mod mod
I have a friend who has really poor self-esteem and self-image issues. She told only me tha she goes home everyday feeling awful and people make fun of her for being short. She said that she hates looking on the mirror in the morning. I want to help her but I don't know how. She serious too, not just one of the people that say it for attention. How can I help her feel better about herself?

Hey girl,

You can start off by telling your friend all of the awesome things you love most about her! School is tough, but the good news is that it will get so, so much better when you're older. No one can help being short or tall, so tell your pal to embrace her size. Focus on telling her what she's great at and say that stuff matters way, way more than how she looks. Aside from that, you should encourage her to speak with a trusted adult (parent, teacher, guidance counselor, doctor, etc.) about how she's feeling. You can also refer her to the links and hotlines on this page for professional advice!!2.aspx
Meghan D.

by Svds on 4/28/2012 10:20:28 AM

You can get a similar bathing suit at delia's for like $60 less!

by MusicIsLove123 on 4/28/2012 9:19:01 AM

LOVE LOVE love it! I have the Delia's dress in pink. (: I also have a swimsuit in red polka dots. And I am crazy for those wedges!

by thumperella14 on 4/28/2012 8:49:27 AM

I love the 60's inspired fashion! Can't wait to get some more polka-dotted pieces Smile

by volleyball514 on 4/28/2012 7:53:12 AM

Chill out! Try to limit the hot irons you use on your hair, because it can create frizzy, brittle strands. Let your hair dry naturally once in a while.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?