AN HOUR AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Trends we heart: '60s-Inspired polka dots

Get spotted in this blast from the past print.

cute! Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 10:05:33 PM

Omg LOVEEEE the shoes!!

by stylecrazy503 on 5/3/2012 8:01:27 PM

I love love love the dress and the wedges! I wish they were alittle more affordable, though.

by Ekgurl on 4/29/2012 7:07:35 PM

oh and I love the swim suit

by kpianoplayer on 4/29/2012 2:23:47 PM

I LOVE those shoes!!! I want them!!!

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 4/28/2012 10:42:31 PM

I want that dress! Smile But $45 is way too much... *sigh*

by unicornninja on 4/28/2012 6:50:52 PM

love that swim suit!

by j4zm09 on 4/28/2012 6:30:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I already asked this question but i forget we're I posted it so if some one could just answer it again that would be great. I want to know where I can get a tangerine colored blouse with studds on the collar or what storme may heave something like that thanks so much

Hey Chica!

I searched the web and couldn’t find anything you were looking for. I know the Kardashian Kollection at Sears is debuting a lot of tangerine items in their spring line. You could try purchasing one of those or anything tangerine colored from Forever 21 or H&M and maybe take it to a tailor or somewhere and have them put the studs on for you. Sorry doll but I hope this helps! Super cute idea!

Lynae P.

by sparklysharpie on 4/28/2012 5:38:34 PM

mod mod mod
what can i use to make the period smell go away and how time do you have to change your pad during the day?
im going on a bus and staying on there about 8-9 hours.i think i going to have my period that week.usually when i have my period i have a smell with it that doesnt really smell good or that that bad but it smell bad to me.

Hey cuteangel7892, periods can be so annoying. Be sure you’re changing your pad whenever it gets too soaked. When you start to feel yourself too wet down there, switch pads. Always pads has wipes that you can use that keep you feeling and smelling fresh throughout the day. So try them out. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by cuteangel7892 on 4/28/2012 3:49:05 PM

I got some black and white polka dot shorts that came with a matching belt that ties. the fabric is thin and the white polka dots are small. what should i wear them with?

Hey kaboodle, you can wear tank tops, halter tops, and tee shirts with the shorts. A white top, black top, or black and white top would look really cute. A red, yellow or grey shirt could also work. Don’t forget accessories and cute shoes! Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by kaboodle on 4/28/2012 3:16:05 PM

i absolutely LOVE that bikini but what teen can spend $90 on a swimsuit??

by guitargirl7321 on 4/28/2012 3:11:27 PM

Mod mod mod
My friend has poor self image and self esteem. She says she doesn't like looking in the mirror and she gets teased a lot for being short. How can I be a better friend and raise her spirits? Also, I have a different friend who has tasted alcohol, smoked, had sex and has done drugs. I choose to look at her personality and kindness rather than her personal demons, (which she is overcoming), yet she hangs around people who do these things and I don't fit in with them so it's awkward. I've never done any of those things before. How can I be more comfortable and relaxed around people who have done such things when they talk about it and I have no idea whats going on?! Thanks mod!!

Hey svds, there are a few things you can do to help your first friend. No matter how many times you or other people tell her she’s beautiful, if she doesn’t believe it herself, her confidence will just go further down. So get her to make a list of at least ten things she likes about herself. This list can include anything from the way she matches outfits to how well she makes a bowl of cereal. Get her to repeat the list back to herself starting with “I like that I. . .” every morning. If you guys have a school counselor set her up an appointment with them. Maybe they can help her get to the roots of her insecurities. Always stay positive around her. We feed off the energy of those around us, so if she sees you happy and excited, she’ll start to feel the same way. For your second friend, it may be best to hang out with her solo since you don’t have much in common with her and her friends. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by svds on 4/28/2012 3:09:58 PM

love everything!!! especially the shoes!!!! I wish my feet werent so narrow so i can wear the shoes you guys post

by daninic on 4/28/2012 1:39:39 PM

I LOOOOOOOOVE the polka dot trend! For my b-day my frenemie got me a suuuper cute polka dot wallet with hello kitty on it! Luv it!

by purplecupcake411 on 4/28/2012 1:37:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
My friend told me that once ur boobs start growing, there is a little ball-lump thing under the nipple that gets bigger the bigger ur boobs get. is this true???
thxx and pls answer fast!!!!!!

Hey legallyginger12345, I think what your friend is referring to is the Montgomery glands. They are little bumps beneath your areola, which is the darker skin around your nipple. I don’t think it changes it size it will always be there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by legallyginger12345 on 4/28/2012 1:17:01 PM

haha I got the polka dot dress from Nordstroms on the first page of the suggestions and i had to return it because it was totally sheer! I was not very happy.... Smile

by gigishook on 4/28/2012 1:13:24 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
Ok, so I got some brand new shorts, but I don't know what to wear with them. One of them is just bright red shorts and the other pair are a light blue and white thin striped shorts. What do you think would go with them? Thanks!

Hey ♫RockOn64♫, those shorts sound really cute! You can wear anything from crop tops, to tanks to tees with them. For the bright red pair, go for a black and white striped shirt, a denim shirt or a top that’s black, white, or grey. For the striped blue shorts, a  white plain tank with accessories, maybe gold necklaces would look really cute. A shirt that’s the same color as the blue in the shorts would work too. It’s also okay to mix it up with different patterns. Look through your closet and try different tops on with the shorts to see what works. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 4/28/2012 1:03:21 PM

I got wedges like those! Mine are white and have open toed. They have straps going up my foots and you wrap it around your ankle and tie it in a bow. I love the bathing suit, although I like wearing boy shorts. The dress is perfect. I just bought a dress like it! (It is like a traditional sundress.) The cardigan is cute, although I would probably wear it over a comfy tanktop. Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 4/28/2012 12:38:19 PM

I love those shoes, but I'm waaay to tall for them!I'd look like a giant! I'm always stuck wearing flats -_-

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/28/2012 12:27:13 PM

I like the dress and shoes, but the others...?

by Danerka on 4/28/2012 12:24:55 PM

i dont like much of the clothes that are shown here. I guess the 60s are soooo not me. oh but i just remebered: i heart the polka dot shoes, got 2 love them!!!!

by bedey on 4/28/2012 12:24:37 PM

hey guys i have 2 clubs i run one is for friend issues which is called friend or enemy and one for anything about hobbies school or boys that one is called friends all around please join!!!!!!! their soo much fun & help!!!!!

by Esparkle on 4/28/2012 11:42:07 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Next month at school we have fun week, which is just a week after testing that we get to cut loose and have fun. 1 day we get to dress up, and our grade is supposed to dress up from the 70's. What should I wear? I tried Google but I don't know what's what!

Hey girl,

Try asking your parents or other older family members who may have been alive then for advice. Their memories will be great inspiration! Other than that, I think flare jeans and tie dye shirts are a good place to start!

Meghan D.

by PinkNZebra on 4/28/2012 11:13:43 AM

i <3 the polka dot retro bathing suit! i can afford the price, but idk where to get at Frown

by angie333 on 4/28/2012 10:56:48 AM

I like all of them but the bathingsuit. Not my style

by taytay3299 on 4/28/2012 10:39:40 AM

Hey! Help Stand-up agianst Suicide & Prevent Suicide by joinning my club, "Fears v.s. Dreams"!!! Together we can help Fight it!! Face your fears!!! Live your dreams!!!!
"I Am Living A Story. I Will Not Give Up." =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/28/2012 10:34:32 AM

Mod mod mod
I have a friend who has really poor self-esteem and self-image issues. She told only me tha she goes home everyday feeling awful and people make fun of her for being short. She said that she hates looking on the mirror in the morning. I want to help her but I don't know how. She serious too, not just one of the people that say it for attention. How can I help her feel better about herself?

Hey girl,

You can start off by telling your friend all of the awesome things you love most about her! School is tough, but the good news is that it will get so, so much better when you're older. No one can help being short or tall, so tell your pal to embrace her size. Focus on telling her what she's great at and say that stuff matters way, way more than how she looks. Aside from that, you should encourage her to speak with a trusted adult (parent, teacher, guidance counselor, doctor, etc.) about how she's feeling. You can also refer her to the links and hotlines on this page for professional advice! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx
Meghan D.

by Svds on 4/28/2012 10:20:28 AM

You can get a similar bathing suit at delia's for like $60 less!

by MusicIsLove123 on 4/28/2012 9:19:01 AM

LOVE LOVE love it! I have the Delia's dress in pink. (: I also have a swimsuit in red polka dots. And I am crazy for those wedges!

by thumperella14 on 4/28/2012 8:49:27 AM

I love the 60's inspired fashion! Can't wait to get some more polka-dotted pieces Smile

by volleyball514 on 4/28/2012 7:53:12 AM

Wow....all this stuff is kinda expensive!! I'm loving the dots, but not the price.

by gigglez77 on 4/28/2012 12:14:45 AM