1 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

2 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

I have one year left in high school and I love working with marine mammals. Becoming a marine biologist would be my dream job; however once I began looking into all of the education you need and the pay, it kinda threw me off. I'm trying to look at being a brain surgeon but i'm still not sure if its for me. Is it wrong of me to look at something different because of the pay?

Please help me out! Thanks Smile!!

by GalsWorld on 8/14/2013 3:51:21 PM

I would love to be a police officer!!! Or maybe even an FBI agent. Anything in Law Enforcement would be perfect for this chica!!!!!

by huntergirl1725 on 7/19/2013 4:11:08 PM

To Become a Journalist.I love the way i can spill my imagination without having to explain it more...It explains it self.

by remea on 7/1/2013 7:16:16 PM

My dream job would be being an animator!!! My passion is to draw (cartoon-like, not realistically), i'm good with computers, i'm a total movie geek, and im super imaginative so being an animator would be perfect!!! If I could work on movies like Mulan or Brave, that would be SO awesome!!! i dont get why more people dont wanna be this job, but hey, that means less competition for me!

by Coolioso24 on 6/4/2013 7:07:01 PM

Ballet Dancer!!!! I don't see a lot of people here saying they want to become a ballet dancer - but I can see why. I'm sure a lot of people think if people know they want to become a ballet dancer, it might potentially ruin their career! That IS true, but, I'm just going to shout I WANT TO BECOME A BALLET DANCER!

Don't assume that a job in ballet is glamorous, or anything like it! I'd have to work 12 hours a day, and also do strength training and aerobics to keep myself conditioned. But, I'd give up ANYTHING (except God) for this!

For anyone who wants a glimpse into the ballet world, students typically start full - time vocational ballet training at 10 or 11, often residing at the ballet school. In some places, students' training are expected to be completed at 16, others at 17-19. Then students start apprenticing or working with a ballet company. Often there is no college until after the ballet career.

by Passion4Ballet on 5/26/2013 7:21:51 AM

I would like to be a cosmetologist when i get older. I'm eleven and my best friend Lexi and I already have a business name and where it will be located. I want to be a cosmetologist because i want to fulfill my cousin's dream. She is my inspiration. I love the feeling of being able to help dead ends and treat them with proper care. HAHA

by lcjean on 4/19/2013 5:11:05 PM

I want to be a doctor that has been my dream for 5 years please wish me luck!!

by sundaygirl on 4/5/2013 8:30:00 PM

I want to be a writer, a photographer, and a teacher. Think I can't manage? I already tutor kids, take extra creative writing classes after school, and still manage to take pictures of every school event in yearbook.

by ultra.ivy on 4/3/2013 9:44:52 PM

well my dream job is going to be with my friend k and we are going to be fashion designer's and are company is k&k designs and i know it sounds crazy but i was promised from the school district lady that i would be helped getting a job and also my grampa would help me

by kay22 on 3/21/2013 3:55:15 PM

I want to be the youngest fashion designer in the country! Hope it happens I'm twelve so I got time Smile

by ivanah on 3/17/2013 10:57:53 AM