3 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

6 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

Singer with my BFF. Or an actress.

by charlotte12sky4 on 4/26/2012 8:32:55 PM

ACTRESS!!!! or . . .
SINGER!!!! (country/pop mix) or . . .
DANCER!!!! (don't worry I'm better than Ellen Degeneres)

by kpianoplayer on 4/26/2012 8:32:32 PM

nurse!!!!! in the nicu ( newborn intensive care unit ) saving babies lives.

by dolphin trainer on 4/26/2012 8:24:58 PM

A grade 8-9-10 English, Social, History, Art teacher.

by bebold. on 4/26/2012 8:23:33 PM

I would love to be a physical therepist, or a architectural engineer... I love math and scienceSmile

by stargede on 4/26/2012 8:19:32 PM

I think that the coolest job would be either a scientific food inventor or a food marketer. A scientific food inventor is someone who expiriments with tastes and chemical reactions that make food taste good- and it would be fun to see people eating and buying something you invented! A food marketer is my second because i love getting people to buy products of mine.

by floradaisyrose on 4/26/2012 8:08:55 PM

I have always wanted to be a gourmet chef and own my own restraunt. Smile

by foodiejr99 on 4/26/2012 8:05:03 PM

I Want to be teacher at a college, or a coumpter deveolper, {just like my dad!

by emma2112 on 4/26/2012 7:50:53 PM

I would love to be a psychologist or an interior designer or a small buisness owner wich would be the same as interior designer

by favcolorgreen on 4/26/2012 7:44:36 PM

i want to be a historian,art historian, or college history professor. (hockeygirl1999- i love hockey and hope that one day there is a pro women's league in the U.S.)

by crayongirl on 4/26/2012 7:43:20 PM