Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

6 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

7 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

Singer with my BFF. Or an actress.

by charlotte12sky4 on 4/26/2012 8:32:55 PM

ACTRESS!!!! or . . .
SINGER!!!! (country/pop mix) or . . .
DANCER!!!! (don't worry I'm better than Ellen Degeneres)

by kpianoplayer on 4/26/2012 8:32:32 PM

nurse!!!!! in the nicu ( newborn intensive care unit ) saving babies lives.

by dolphin trainer on 4/26/2012 8:24:58 PM

A grade 8-9-10 English, Social, History, Art teacher.

by bebold. on 4/26/2012 8:23:33 PM

I would love to be a physical therepist, or a architectural engineer... I love math and scienceSmile

by stargede on 4/26/2012 8:19:32 PM

I think that the coolest job would be either a scientific food inventor or a food marketer. A scientific food inventor is someone who expiriments with tastes and chemical reactions that make food taste good- and it would be fun to see people eating and buying something you invented! A food marketer is my second because i love getting people to buy products of mine.

by floradaisyrose on 4/26/2012 8:08:55 PM

I have always wanted to be a gourmet chef and own my own restraunt. Smile

by foodiejr99 on 4/26/2012 8:05:03 PM

I Want to be teacher at a college, or a coumpter deveolper, {just like my dad!

by emma2112 on 4/26/2012 7:50:53 PM

I would love to be a psychologist or an interior designer or a small buisness owner wich would be the same as interior designer

by favcolorgreen on 4/26/2012 7:44:36 PM

i want to be a historian,art historian, or college history professor. (hockeygirl1999- i love hockey and hope that one day there is a pro women's league in the U.S.)

by crayongirl on 4/26/2012 7:43:20 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

Book Club: Win an *exclusive* copy of The Isle of the Lost !

Win, read and review an advanced reading copy of The Isle of the Lost by Melissa de la Cruz...and you might be featured in the next issue of GLCLICK HERE to enter.