AN HOUR AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

2 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

3 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

I want to be a lawyer. I've been told I'm very persuasive. Smile
I wish my mom could take me to work! That sounds like so much fun!

by Fly1213 on 4/26/2012 7:31:55 PM

A Professional Hockey Player, and if I get injured my fallback is a Rehab Doctor for the NHL

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/26/2012 7:24:57 PM

i want to be an archaeologist or a pro skateboarder

by summerfishburn on 4/26/2012 7:20:41 PM

I want to be a famous rapper!!! Like Nicki Minja

by justabbye01 on 4/26/2012 7:08:37 PM

I picture myself winning a Nobel of literature or a Grammy, and I want to be an artist, writer, biologist, and business owner + investor ;) I wish we could do that in my country, but insecurity will not let us Frown Good luck girls and be thankful for having this oportunity in life!!!!

by maeugeniap on 4/26/2012 7:04:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
My dad has arthritis, and it makes me sad to see him in pain. I want to cheer him up, but i dont know how
-Kaley Smile

Hey Kaley,

You can't fix his arthritis, but you can enjoy time together and make him smile! Ask him to hang out one weekend and do something he likes, whether it's watching old movies, working on the car, going to a baseball game... whatever! Spending time with you will make him happy, which will give him some time to forget about the pain Smile
Lauren C.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/26/2012 7:00:52 PM

I would love to do EOD. EOD is Explosive Ordinance Disposal, so basically I would be a bomb specialist. I think it would be so cool, even though it's risky. I get to save lives and serve my country. If not, something in combat would be amazing (either Marines or Navy).

If I don't do military I would either be a photographer, a baker, musician, or CIA would be awesome.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 4/26/2012 6:56:22 PM

i want to be a singer... i write my own songs and i think they are good, but no one's ever heard them so i can't be sure lol. i'd also loveeeee to be a fashion designer because i've been sketching my own ideas for i don't know how long!

by guitargirl7321 on 4/26/2012 6:52:21 PM

a childrens therapist, fashion designer, hair styelist, or teacher Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 6:49:37 PM