1 HOURS AGO What's your POV when it comes to pot? Tell us in our smoking survey: http://t.co/ltTefTpaOw

3 HOURS AGO How to rock candy colors on the daily: http://t.co/aQZFehAebU pic.twitter.com/BWxxZml2F5

3 HOURS AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

I want to be a fashion designer, definitely a singer and actress. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 4/26/2012 6:39:54 PM

I have a bunch of jobs that I would like to do but my top two are fashion designer and broadway actress!

by musicismylife198 on 4/26/2012 6:38:24 PM

Teacher for the visually impaired! Smile

by booksrox1000 on 4/26/2012 6:37:59 PM

Stuck at school. But I would like to be a writer, missionary, biologist of some sort, OR a hairdresser. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/26/2012 6:37:25 PM

to teach psychology Smile

by bookworm22 on 4/26/2012 6:26:55 PM

a forensic anthropologist!

by xolotsoflaffsxo on 4/26/2012 6:09:57 PM

I want to be something in music and theatre, from a singer to a band teacher to a community theatre actress(:!

by BrianaHope on 4/26/2012 6:08:02 PM

I wanna be a princess!! JK, I want to be a marketing director for some big company. Or a pediatrician. Or a trapeze artist in a circus.

by Beachychick on 4/26/2012 6:03:56 PM

My ultimate dream would be to be an author or an editor at a publishing company!!! I've already started writing my own book; my BFF's love it and I'm midway through

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 4/26/2012 6:02:14 PM