1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

3 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

in this club we just talk about fun things like music artist hobbies and much more this club is where you are able to make friends from all around on the internet you can also ask us your questions and we would be happy to give you helpful answers please jion my club friends all around

by Esparkle on 4/26/2012 5:50:55 PM

I really want to be an author and a book editor. Smile

by misshershey on 4/26/2012 5:48:44 PM

My dream job's an actress. I did not head to the office today because both of my parents teach at the school I go to, so I cannot exactly shadow them in class/classes when I am supposed to be in a different class in the same building (in my dad's case) and supposed to be in the next building (in my mom's case).

by otter77 on 4/26/2012 5:42:47 PM

My dream job is be a young adult author,fashion editer,and own my bakery.I love them allSmile

by iChic on 4/26/2012 5:41:37 PM

My dream job is to be a physician or a surgeon of some type Smile

by fallsb-ball on 4/26/2012 5:32:24 PM

If you want to look and feel amazing join my club- lipgloss long locks, (and feel pretty AND witty.)

by wisherdreamer<3 on 4/26/2012 5:31:26 PM

I want to be a interior designer! i love art fashion and math! Smile i even know what colleges are good for that job!

by wisherdreamer<3 on 4/26/2012 5:30:07 PM

my dream job is to become a biologist

by gizmo001155 on 4/26/2012 5:19:50 PM

My dream is to be a meteorologist and to be a professional photographer Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/26/2012 5:17:25 PM

My dream job is to either be an actress/singer, or a police detecive

by dancer6266 on 4/26/2012 5:15:36 PM