2 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

3 HOURS AGO "I don't have a boyfriend yet. Is something wrong with me?" #DearCarol:

3 HOURS AGO Who's ready for #InvisibleSister w/ @rowblanchard + @parisberelc tonight at 8pm? We've got exclusive BTS pics here:

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

my dream job is to be a fashion designer, but my parents just want me to have some sciencey job that makes a lot of money.

by 2ndstar on 4/26/2012 5:14:21 PM

my dream job is to be a professional singer! please check out my channel @ youtube: ostar211's channel! thankx!
And please join my club, The Agency!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff

by ostar21 on 4/26/2012 5:08:50 PM

Didn't get to go with Mom (school and all...) but anyways I hope to become a psychologist someday!

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/26/2012 4:58:08 PM

My dream job is to become a meteorologist. Smile

by itsalovestory on 4/26/2012 4:53:08 PM

I've always wanted to be a fashion designer (like donna karen for example) or a fashion journalist for a magazine like vogue

by ilikecakeandstuff on 4/26/2012 4:48:00 PM

I would love to do something that involves the arts.

by tswiftluver13 on 4/26/2012 4:44:44 PM

My dream job is a journalist. I don't get to head to the office with either of my parents today, though.

by supersingershannon on 4/26/2012 4:01:01 PM

My dream is to get into medical school and become a doctor, then open my own hospital in Africa! My dad is a civil engineer, so he's going to help me build the hospital..I can't wait to make my dream come true Smile

by lemontwist213 on 4/26/2012 3:10:44 PM

A photographer!I've always loved the science of photography and the idea of capturing a single moment in time. Its enchanting!

Anyways join creativity closet please! Its a group where where I post 5 creative ideas every sunday on Room decor,Cooking and baking,crafts,seasonal and birthday party themes.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/26/2012 2:56:25 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).