2 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

3 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

3 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

mod mod mod
what are some other ways to make money than getting a part time job (which im already going to get)? thanks :*

Hey girlie,  a job is the best way to make money. You could also babysit for your neighbors for extra cash.

Lauren T.

by niccer13 on 2/27/2013 6:53:33 PM

I work at my horse barn right now, but I wanna own or manage a barn of my own

by PuddinHead on 2/15/2013 10:29:49 PM

I wanna be a Singer/Songwriter because music is my life.

by fashionfreak802 on 1/26/2013 9:47:33 AM

i want to be a vet because animals are the best

by chocoX524 on 12/28/2012 9:52:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I'm looking to get my first job. I've applied to a lot of places and I was wondering what the next step is. Do I wait to see if I get a call back or should I call the employer and ask about the status of my application? Some of my friends have jobs and they said you have to keep calling or you won't hear anything back. Thanks Smile

Hey allison184, how long ago did you apply? If it's been past a week I would call and let them know you applied and was wondering if you would be able to come in and have an interview. After the interview, wait until you hear from them. If it's been two weeks (unless they tell you otherwise), I would call and let them know you're just following up. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by allison184 on 12/28/2012 3:50:06 PM

I wanna be a US Air Force pilot when I grow up, because I wanna help our country and I'm totally obsessed with planes.

by Gummybearz789 on 12/21/2012 5:50:05 PM

I have always wanted to be famous like Selena Gomez or really anyone she is my inspiration. Then i was thinking to myself GET REAL so i decided that i want to be a pediatrician. I love kids and helping people. I do everything to keep them healthy. I will still always have that dream to sing in my heart though! Smile

by yazmine12330 on 12/15/2012 9:20:43 PM

I want to be a Structural & Payload Design Engineer!(:

by MaddisenK on 12/4/2012 8:23:07 PM

I am already in the website and photography making biz, and I'm lovin' it! It's great and fun. I'm really into HTML and all that stuff. I wanna be a movie maker one day.. I made a few short movies, but I wanna learn even more that what I know now.

Just follow your dreams. They WILL come true if you put your heart into it, no matter what anyone tells you.
Believe me, I know!

by neonroxursox on 12/2/2012 8:16:32 PM

When i grow up I'm going to live on a ranch in tennesse and be a photographer<3 i also want to be in at least one movie, cause that would be cool.

by girlygirl337 on 11/28/2012 7:24:58 PM