3 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

4 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

5 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

My dream job is to be a kid star.I want to be on disney channel and in magazines.Then become a singer.When i am older i will go to school be either a fashion designer or a makeup artist.

by GL4LIFE1 on 11/17/2012 11:32:51 PM

I always wanted to be an actress in Hollywood or on Broadway, but my parents don't really help me with that. They say when my braces come off then they'll take me to auditions and things like that, but there not helping me get ready for that. What do I do?

by famusgal on 11/3/2012 3:50:13 PM

I'm going to be a storm chaser and go straight into a tornado!

by duckyseguin on 10/15/2012 6:36:04 PM

im SOOOOOO going to be a vet!!!!!i've known that since kindergarten

by soulsister12 on 9/15/2012 11:09:52 PM

I don't know what I want to be. I always dreamed of being a singer or an actress but this year, I found that I was really good at history and I really liked it. I don't know what to do! Any advice?

by Alice1201 on 8/27/2012 10:32:58 PM

I don't know what I want to be. I am thinking about something in singing or acting but this year, I found that I was really good at history and i really like doing it. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

by Alice1201 on 8/27/2012 10:28:46 PM

My dream job would be to be in a rock band! Make my own lyrics play piano and have a beautiful voice. I already write my lyrics, someone told me that at such a young age I'm very talented. He said he really likes my lyrics. Thing is I don't think I'm talented. I want my lyrics to be dark and meaningful and inspirational, but I think their like any simple lyrics. I want people to be able to relate their self to my lyrics. I have my own band already. I do vocals, piano, and write songs. My guy friend plays guitar. The band isn't complete yet. We really don't know our style yet. He doesn't even have a guitar. I wish he would participate more, and I'm always talking to him about that. I want the band to be Evanescence mixed with Halestorm with The Nearly Deads. I want my songs to be like Evanescence. But I don't know how to sing my own songs! We want heavy and clam. We want a gothic rock band. Also since I'm in a rock band so i need to act..different? Help me please!

Hey girl! Act like yourself, don't change yourself just for "image".  Also, a lot of rock music comes from experience, so don't get discouraged if you can't do meaningful lyrics yet- focus on having experiences and THEN write about them.  relax, if you're young you want to get practice now and worry about creating a "sound" later. xoxo

Kate G.

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/27/2012 10:55:55 AM

hey mod i get an allowance but my parents bought me an iPod cause i wanted one but now i dont get my allowance for a while how do i get money?

Hey chica! Offer to do extra jobs (ones you don't already do for allowance) around the house for $3 a piece.  You can also try babysitting around the neighborhood or dog sitting if anyone you know is going on vacation. xoxo

Kate G.

by Nelie on 8/23/2012 3:49:32 AM

how do i save up money and how do i save it up fast wile yearing money (im to young to get a job or anything like that and my parents don't have a lot of money)

Helen S.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 7:45:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
When I grow up I want to buy a ranch out in the country... But ranches are SUPER expensive, I was thinking about starting to save money for it now, but every time I make some money then I spend it! I tried making a jar of savings, but I always forget to put money in it...Any tips on saving money?

Hey girl! Why don't you make smaller goals to practice saving small amounts of money.  When you grow up, you'll have more of an income and can save more.  For now, try saving up to $20 for something, then $40.  Treat yourself to something small when you save that much (if you save $40, take half out and buy a new book, when you hit $50, get a cool new necklace) if you save with a closer goal in mind, you're more likely to remember to put money is so you can get that book you like.  xoxo

Kate G.