AN HOUR AGO Currently jammin' to @jacquieleemusic's new EP—have you heard it yet? http://t.co/ERbP5g1INt

12 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

13 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

I want to be either an architect or a paleontologist. I kinda wanna be a singer, too, cuz I write songs, but I don't think my voice is very good...

by amberfloyd23 on 7/31/2012 6:13:03 AM

I want to be a forensic anthropologist. For sure. I know all about it since my mum has taken the major of it in collage. Sure, it's a hard job but I'm up to it. Oh, and i want to do that job on the navy sub base.

by Islandgirl2001 on 7/26/2012 10:09:19 AM

MODMODMOD
I really want to be a rock chick. I have my band.... Well not real I need 3 other people. I write my own lyrics, but the thing is i can't sing! If I sing I try to sing like Amy Lee (of Evanescence) and i end up annoying my family with my voice. I'm in middle school so I don't have choir, and my parents don't want to get me vocal lessons, because I'm taking piano right now. Also when I write a song, I don't know how to sing them so I end getting annoyed and rip the paper! HELP ME PLEASE!

Hey girl,

Try to calm down. Maybe singing just isn't your thing. You can still be in a band and do backup singing or just playing an instrument. Not everyone can be amazing at singing, and that's okay. Look for other passions! Maybe when you're older you can save up to take vocal lessons if that's still a big interest. Right now, just focus on songwriting and playing music.
Kelly G.

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/25/2012 10:44:14 AM

My dream people think is silly I want to study the paranormal and Ive actually been in contact with a few ghost d with my friend BUT NOBODY BEILEVES US! And we dont want to put on tv or something we want to keep it sort of er quiet but everyone says were lying what should we do and is it silly?

Hey girl!

I would give up on trying to convince them - they are entitled to believe what they want. I would just stop the ghost talk when you're hanging out with your non-believing friends and stick to talking about other things that they can join in on the conversation. I don't think it's silly! If you have a real interest, I say go for it. Do some research with your friend and learn more about the paranormal. Just don't try to push your experiences with others, no matter how frustrating it is that they don't believe you. What's important is that you enjoy it - they don't need to enjoy it too.
Kelly G.

by megacutie66 on 7/25/2012 9:27:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i really wanna be a singer and i'm really good and everyone else approves of it except for my dad he says i should be a doctor and go to school to be a doctor but i REALLY don't wanna be a doctor i sorta hate hospitals my backup plane is to be a school counselor and help kids what should i do to help him see that singing is what i want as a career (sorry for the run on/really long sentance)

Hey babe!

Try joining the school choir (or even a play, if it's a musical). That'll show your dad that you're really interested in it, and he will hear you practicing all the time which will show him you're dedicated and serious. Then, he can come to the concerts (or musicals) and hear/see you perform. If you show enough of an interest by joining things to work on your talent, maybe he will understand. You can also just sit him down and have a convo with him. Explain to him that at this moment, you are serious about singing. But, both of you should keep in mind that you're still young, so you have plenty of time to explore and figure out what your true passions are.
Kelly G.

by Tinky516 on 7/25/2012 12:57:00 AM

i wanna be a cosmetologist!

by cutedoggy411 on 7/24/2012 12:53:26 AM

Being a therapist is my life-long dream, but recently I've been thinking that a photographer would also be fun

by DogLov3r on 7/21/2012 11:37:38 PM

I have a few things I want to do.. I just recently thought about being a photographer, but I would still LOVE to be a theripist

by DogLov3r on 7/21/2012 11:34:01 PM

i want to be a beautition. its a dream of mine and im going to get a beautition liesence soon yay

by belleherf on 7/21/2012 10:11:18 PM

i want to be a model and someone who walks down fashion runways Smile

by MyLifexx14 on 7/12/2012 5:05:59 PM