1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Style up with a @joseeberhair flat iron: http://t.co/yUCoG5ztrA

2 HOURS AGO No time to tame your mane? Just bun it: http://t.co/p8ajs5UPn7

14 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

I want to own a 1950's style soda shop! Chocolate flavored Coke, anyone?

by Joann96 on 5/24/2012 9:56:16 PM

ive always dreamed of being a famous actress or singer. i think it would be so cool to know that people are fans of you. i love seeing miley cyrus and emma watson in movies because i would love to be actresses just like them. i have actually been asked if i would be in movies by people before and i said that i would love it!

by Gl1tterg1rl on 5/23/2012 4:24:28 PM

I've always wanted to be like some kind of famous Hollywood actress. I'm not the best at acting, but then watching all those celebrities act in movies, I feel like that that is what I'd like to do later in life. I've also wanted to be a famous singer like Katy Perry, because I have a really good singing voice and I really enjoy singing. I also like writing songs during my free time.

by I Love Twilight10 on 5/19/2012 8:25:57 PM

For a really long time, I've wanted to work for the CIA as an analyzer or a scientist or something. I don't know about clandestine services. I'm still open to a lot of options though.

by schow123 on 5/9/2012 7:16:12 PM

Well in ten years I'll be in college but when I graduate I want to be a pediatrician or a military surgeon.

by rjvswimmer on 5/5/2012 9:55:56 AM

A doctor!Smile I like helping people.

by olivia192000 on 5/5/2012 3:15:02 AM

I think I want to be a chemist, or maybe something to do with technology, such as engineering.

by katnip97 on 5/4/2012 8:03:38 AM

wedding planning<333 i would do ANYTHING for this job.

by princesschick1999 on 5/1/2012 3:25:20 PM

i don't know what i want to be for sure yet but i have a few ideas:
lawyer, crime scene investigator, actress, or an author!

by madsgirl155 on 4/30/2012 8:04:59 PM

I really like writing and it'd be amazing to become a writer when I'm older!!

by ags1024 on 4/28/2012 2:39:04 PM