9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

i want to be a fashion designer or a makeup artist. its one of my passions <3

by stylecrazy503 on 4/28/2012 12:14:29 AM

Uhm, Am I the only one who has nooo idea what she wants to be? :/

by biffo on 4/27/2012 11:32:54 PM

I want to be a child/adolescent psychiatrist and I would love to have the opportunity to study at Johns Hopkins.

by hilaryduff2971 on 4/27/2012 10:13:46 PM

I want to be a dietician/ nutritionist or military c:

by Sasza on 4/27/2012 9:27:17 PM

A fashion designer! My dream is to go to parsons. I already know how to design and sew, so I just need my bit break!

by klooff on 4/27/2012 9:11:15 PM

I really wanna be an ARTIST or an AUTHOR. I draw everyday and have a website showing my art. I've written like three or four manuscripts. another thing I might wanna be is a SPECIAL FX MAKEUP ARTIST. working on set for all my favorite movies. it'd be so cool!

by novlist1307 on 4/27/2012 8:15:19 PM

MY DREAM JOB WOULD BE......
to be a big famous performer like selena gomez or katy perry or someone like that. its a competitive career but it is my passion and i practice every day. i take voice and piano and acting lessons and have performed in musicals since i was 5. and i honestly think my voice is good! I would do everything possible to be able to showcase my talent for zillions of people to enjoy and feel inspired my me<3it is truly my passion and love<3 a girl can dream right??<3<3<3<3<3

by sillygal on 4/27/2012 8:08:23 PM

I want to be an image consultant, ive already learned a whole bunch.

by littlemissfashion on 4/27/2012 7:35:16 PM

I want to be a 5th grade teacher or therapist/counselor for kids.
I also want to have big family! That would be a job!!!!Laughing

by colorqueen101 on 4/27/2012 7:09:33 PM

pro soccer player for the USA national team; hey, if you can dream it you can do it

by soccerlover99 on 4/27/2012 7:03:38 PM