13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

16 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

17 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

I would like to be an interior or fashion designer. ^.^
maybe even a singer or dancer.

by horselover408 on 4/27/2012 5:55:32 PM

i wanna be a musician. i play 5 instruments now. the flute, saxophone, piano, violin, and clarinet. i wanna learn more. ive been playing all since 4th grade. i play them on my own n for school. someday i wanna be a music teacher n teach others how to play the instruments

by musikluvr17 on 4/27/2012 4:52:28 PM

I want to be an AUTHOR! I love to write and I've always wanted to be one!

by ChicGeek on 4/27/2012 4:34:57 PM

ANYTHING related to the arts and literature. I'm a very creative person, and I can throw myself into anything I'm interested in. Fashion designer, author, illustrator, magazine editor, architect....I've given thought to all of these paths.

by PinkCutiix33 on 4/27/2012 4:26:17 PM

I know a lot of people say this, but I want to be a fashion designer. I love drawing clothes and have a sketchbook full of them.

by Swimmingroks on 4/27/2012 12:57:13 PM

Writer. I love making up stories.

by Rosethe1 on 4/27/2012 9:01:20 AM

An author. Novelist. Writer. All of the same thing, and I'm determined to make that my future. And of course hopefully after (or if) I go pro in horseback I would like to become an advanced junior/young rider instructor, but a writer is what I ultimately want to be.

by fudgemonkey on 4/27/2012 7:47:19 AM

I'm really big on technology and digital art, so i'm trying to be a video game designer or just a software/program designer Smile

by PurplePearlVoice on 4/27/2012 12:06:49 AM

I would love to work for Mary-key cosmetics, or be a movie director, actress, or beginners ice skating teacher, but I doubt I could do the ice skating thing. Just depends how good I get myself.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 4/26/2012 11:16:25 PM

I want to be a writer! I want to work for an all natural agricultural company, and be the person that writes and sends articles to magazines and newspapers! I know, kind of random, but I think this would be fun.

by mollyra on 4/26/2012 10:59:41 PM