6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

8 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

meteoroligst or writer

by liamsgirl on 4/26/2012 10:52:27 PM

I want to be a special edutaiton teacher or a pastry chef!! Yummmmmy!!! I volunteer for my local Special Olympics and it has changed my life. The lessons I have learned are the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. Smile

by angie453soccer on 4/26/2012 10:18:22 PM

It's so nice to hear that there are people out there willing to risk their lives to save others! I admire that so much and hope you keep thinking like that! Laughing

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 4/26/2012 10:05:31 PM

A writer! I've always loved writing little storys and poems. I just looooooooooove poems!

by purplecupcake411 on 4/26/2012 9:44:35 PM

I want to either be a zoologist that goes out into jungles and stuff for research, or a pet physical therapist(:

by EgirlH.97 on 4/26/2012 9:43:09 PM

A DJ or a vet

by Milkdog64 on 4/26/2012 9:03:43 PM

I want to be a singer,dancer,or astronomer.Smile And if you are wondering yes I actually know how to do all those things.

by monkeysrawesome12 on 4/26/2012 8:57:16 PM

A movie directer or a playwright.

by bass2001 on 4/26/2012 8:55:42 PM

I want to be a cosmetologist !!<3 because it's cool its simple, and best of all, it's fun !!!<3333Laughing

by Megan1220 on 4/26/2012 8:50:34 PM

I want to be a nurse in the Army. My dad was a medic and I want to be a nurse. I can't wait to go in.

by Alligator157 on 4/26/2012 8:36:55 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?