3 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

4 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

5 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

What's your dream job?

It’s Take Your Daughter to Work Day! If you could visit any office for a day, where would you wanna go?

I have one year left in high school and I love working with marine mammals. Becoming a marine biologist would be my dream job; however once I began looking into all of the education you need and the pay, it kinda threw me off. I'm trying to look at being a brain surgeon but i'm still not sure if its for me. Is it wrong of me to look at something different because of the pay?

Please help me out! Thanks Smile!!

by GalsWorld on 8/14/2013 3:51:21 PM

I would love to be a police officer!!! Or maybe even an FBI agent. Anything in Law Enforcement would be perfect for this chica!!!!!

by huntergirl1725 on 7/19/2013 4:11:08 PM

To Become a Journalist.I love the way i can spill my imagination without having to explain it more...It explains it self.

by remea on 7/1/2013 7:16:16 PM

My dream job would be being an animator!!! My passion is to draw (cartoon-like, not realistically), i'm good with computers, i'm a total movie geek, and im super imaginative so being an animator would be perfect!!! If I could work on movies like Mulan or Brave, that would be SO awesome!!! i dont get why more people dont wanna be this job, but hey, that means less competition for me!

by Coolioso24 on 6/4/2013 7:07:01 PM

Ballet Dancer!!!! I don't see a lot of people here saying they want to become a ballet dancer - but I can see why. I'm sure a lot of people think if people know they want to become a ballet dancer, it might potentially ruin their career! That IS true, but, I'm just going to shout I WANT TO BECOME A BALLET DANCER!

Don't assume that a job in ballet is glamorous, or anything like it! I'd have to work 12 hours a day, and also do strength training and aerobics to keep myself conditioned. But, I'd give up ANYTHING (except God) for this!

For anyone who wants a glimpse into the ballet world, students typically start full - time vocational ballet training at 10 or 11, often residing at the ballet school. In some places, students' training are expected to be completed at 16, others at 17-19. Then students start apprenticing or working with a ballet company. Often there is no college until after the ballet career.

by Passion4Ballet on 5/26/2013 7:21:51 AM

I would like to be a cosmetologist when i get older. I'm eleven and my best friend Lexi and I already have a business name and where it will be located. I want to be a cosmetologist because i want to fulfill my cousin's dream. She is my inspiration. I love the feeling of being able to help dead ends and treat them with proper care. HAHA

by lcjean on 4/19/2013 5:11:05 PM

I want to be a doctor that has been my dream for 5 years please wish me luck!!

by sundaygirl on 4/5/2013 8:30:00 PM

I want to be a writer, a photographer, and a teacher. Think I can't manage? I already tutor kids, take extra creative writing classes after school, and still manage to take pictures of every school event in yearbook.

by ultra.ivy on 4/3/2013 9:44:52 PM

well my dream job is going to be with my friend k and we are going to be fashion designer's and are company is k&k designs and i know it sounds crazy but i was promised from the school district lady that i would be helped getting a job and also my grampa would help me

by kay22 on 3/21/2013 3:55:15 PM

I want to be the youngest fashion designer in the country! Hope it happens I'm twelve so I got time Smile

by ivanah on 3/17/2013 10:57:53 AM

mod mod mod
what are some other ways to make money than getting a part time job (which im already going to get)? thanks :*

Hey girlie,  a job is the best way to make money. You could also babysit for your neighbors for extra cash.

Lauren T.

by niccer13 on 2/27/2013 6:53:33 PM

I work at my horse barn right now, but I wanna own or manage a barn of my own

by PuddinHead on 2/15/2013 10:29:49 PM

I wanna be a Singer/Songwriter because music is my life.

by fashionfreak802 on 1/26/2013 9:47:33 AM

i want to be a vet because animals are the best

by chocoX524 on 12/28/2012 9:52:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I'm looking to get my first job. I've applied to a lot of places and I was wondering what the next step is. Do I wait to see if I get a call back or should I call the employer and ask about the status of my application? Some of my friends have jobs and they said you have to keep calling or you won't hear anything back. Thanks Smile

Hey allison184, how long ago did you apply? If it's been past a week I would call and let them know you applied and was wondering if you would be able to come in and have an interview. After the interview, wait until you hear from them. If it's been two weeks (unless they tell you otherwise), I would call and let them know you're just following up. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by allison184 on 12/28/2012 3:50:06 PM

I wanna be a US Air Force pilot when I grow up, because I wanna help our country and I'm totally obsessed with planes.

by Gummybearz789 on 12/21/2012 5:50:05 PM

I have always wanted to be famous like Selena Gomez or really anyone she is my inspiration. Then i was thinking to myself GET REAL so i decided that i want to be a pediatrician. I love kids and helping people. I do everything to keep them healthy. I will still always have that dream to sing in my heart though! Smile

by yazmine12330 on 12/15/2012 9:20:43 PM

I want to be a Structural & Payload Design Engineer!(:

by MaddisenK on 12/4/2012 8:23:07 PM

I am already in the website and photography making biz, and I'm lovin' it! It's great and fun. I'm really into HTML and all that stuff. I wanna be a movie maker one day.. I made a few short movies, but I wanna learn even more that what I know now.

Just follow your dreams. They WILL come true if you put your heart into it, no matter what anyone tells you.
Believe me, I know!

by neonroxursox on 12/2/2012 8:16:32 PM

When i grow up I'm going to live on a ranch in tennesse and be a photographer<3 i also want to be in at least one movie, cause that would be cool.

by girlygirl337 on 11/28/2012 7:24:58 PM

My dream job is to be a kid star.I want to be on disney channel and in magazines.Then become a singer.When i am older i will go to school be either a fashion designer or a makeup artist.

by GL4LIFE1 on 11/17/2012 11:32:51 PM

I always wanted to be an actress in Hollywood or on Broadway, but my parents don't really help me with that. They say when my braces come off then they'll take me to auditions and things like that, but there not helping me get ready for that. What do I do?

by famusgal on 11/3/2012 3:50:13 PM

I'm going to be a storm chaser and go straight into a tornado!

by duckyseguin on 10/15/2012 6:36:04 PM

im SOOOOOO going to be a vet!!!!!i've known that since kindergarten

by soulsister12 on 9/15/2012 11:09:52 PM

I don't know what I want to be. I always dreamed of being a singer or an actress but this year, I found that I was really good at history and I really liked it. I don't know what to do! Any advice?

by Alice1201 on 8/27/2012 10:32:58 PM

I don't know what I want to be. I am thinking about something in singing or acting but this year, I found that I was really good at history and i really like doing it. I don't know what to do. Any advice?

by Alice1201 on 8/27/2012 10:28:46 PM

My dream job would be to be in a rock band! Make my own lyrics play piano and have a beautiful voice. I already write my lyrics, someone told me that at such a young age I'm very talented. He said he really likes my lyrics. Thing is I don't think I'm talented. I want my lyrics to be dark and meaningful and inspirational, but I think their like any simple lyrics. I want people to be able to relate their self to my lyrics. I have my own band already. I do vocals, piano, and write songs. My guy friend plays guitar. The band isn't complete yet. We really don't know our style yet. He doesn't even have a guitar. I wish he would participate more, and I'm always talking to him about that. I want the band to be Evanescence mixed with Halestorm with The Nearly Deads. I want my songs to be like Evanescence. But I don't know how to sing my own songs! We want heavy and clam. We want a gothic rock band. Also since I'm in a rock band so i need to act..different? Help me please!

Hey girl! Act like yourself, don't change yourself just for "image".  Also, a lot of rock music comes from experience, so don't get discouraged if you can't do meaningful lyrics yet- focus on having experiences and THEN write about them.  relax, if you're young you want to get practice now and worry about creating a "sound" later. xoxo

Kate G.

by Rainbows_rawr on 8/27/2012 10:55:55 AM

hey mod i get an allowance but my parents bought me an iPod cause i wanted one but now i dont get my allowance for a while how do i get money?

Hey chica! Offer to do extra jobs (ones you don't already do for allowance) around the house for $3 a piece.  You can also try babysitting around the neighborhood or dog sitting if anyone you know is going on vacation. xoxo

Kate G.

by Nelie on 8/23/2012 3:49:32 AM

how do i save up money and how do i save it up fast wile yearing money (im to young to get a job or anything like that and my parents don't have a lot of money)

Helen S.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 7:45:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
When I grow up I want to buy a ranch out in the country... But ranches are SUPER expensive, I was thinking about starting to save money for it now, but every time I make some money then I spend it! I tried making a jar of savings, but I always forget to put money in it...Any tips on saving money?

Hey girl! Why don't you make smaller goals to practice saving small amounts of money.  When you grow up, you'll have more of an income and can save more.  For now, try saving up to $20 for something, then $40.  Treat yourself to something small when you save that much (if you save $40, take half out and buy a new book, when you hit $50, get a cool new necklace) if you save with a closer goal in mind, you're more likely to remember to put money is so you can get that book you like.  xoxo

Kate G.

by taytaychicken331 on 7/31/2012 12:43:58 PM

I want to be either an architect or a paleontologist. I kinda wanna be a singer, too, cuz I write songs, but I don't think my voice is very good...

by amberfloyd23 on 7/31/2012 6:13:03 AM

I want to be a forensic anthropologist. For sure. I know all about it since my mum has taken the major of it in collage. Sure, it's a hard job but I'm up to it. Oh, and i want to do that job on the navy sub base.

by Islandgirl2001 on 7/26/2012 10:09:19 AM

MODMODMOD
I really want to be a rock chick. I have my band.... Well not real I need 3 other people. I write my own lyrics, but the thing is i can't sing! If I sing I try to sing like Amy Lee (of Evanescence) and i end up annoying my family with my voice. I'm in middle school so I don't have choir, and my parents don't want to get me vocal lessons, because I'm taking piano right now. Also when I write a song, I don't know how to sing them so I end getting annoyed and rip the paper! HELP ME PLEASE!

Hey girl,

Try to calm down. Maybe singing just isn't your thing. You can still be in a band and do backup singing or just playing an instrument. Not everyone can be amazing at singing, and that's okay. Look for other passions! Maybe when you're older you can save up to take vocal lessons if that's still a big interest. Right now, just focus on songwriting and playing music.
Kelly G.

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/25/2012 10:44:14 AM

My dream people think is silly I want to study the paranormal and Ive actually been in contact with a few ghost d with my friend BUT NOBODY BEILEVES US! And we dont want to put on tv or something we want to keep it sort of er quiet but everyone says were lying what should we do and is it silly?

Hey girl!

I would give up on trying to convince them - they are entitled to believe what they want. I would just stop the ghost talk when you're hanging out with your non-believing friends and stick to talking about other things that they can join in on the conversation. I don't think it's silly! If you have a real interest, I say go for it. Do some research with your friend and learn more about the paranormal. Just don't try to push your experiences with others, no matter how frustrating it is that they don't believe you. What's important is that you enjoy it - they don't need to enjoy it too.
Kelly G.

by megacutie66 on 7/25/2012 9:27:35 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD i really wanna be a singer and i'm really good and everyone else approves of it except for my dad he says i should be a doctor and go to school to be a doctor but i REALLY don't wanna be a doctor i sorta hate hospitals my backup plane is to be a school counselor and help kids what should i do to help him see that singing is what i want as a career (sorry for the run on/really long sentance)

Hey babe!

Try joining the school choir (or even a play, if it's a musical). That'll show your dad that you're really interested in it, and he will hear you practicing all the time which will show him you're dedicated and serious. Then, he can come to the concerts (or musicals) and hear/see you perform. If you show enough of an interest by joining things to work on your talent, maybe he will understand. You can also just sit him down and have a convo with him. Explain to him that at this moment, you are serious about singing. But, both of you should keep in mind that you're still young, so you have plenty of time to explore and figure out what your true passions are.
Kelly G.

by Tinky516 on 7/25/2012 12:57:00 AM

i wanna be a cosmetologist!

by cutedoggy411 on 7/24/2012 12:53:26 AM

Being a therapist is my life-long dream, but recently I've been thinking that a photographer would also be fun

by DogLov3r on 7/21/2012 11:37:38 PM

I have a few things I want to do.. I just recently thought about being a photographer, but I would still LOVE to be a theripist

by DogLov3r on 7/21/2012 11:34:01 PM

i want to be a beautition. its a dream of mine and im going to get a beautition liesence soon yay

by belleherf on 7/21/2012 10:11:18 PM

i want to be a model and someone who walks down fashion runways Smile

by MyLifexx14 on 7/12/2012 5:05:59 PM

i really want to be a interior designer or a clothing designer

by nikki3445 on 7/9/2012 3:02:43 PM

I wanna be a vet!!!!!!!! To take care of peoples pets!!!!!!!!!!

by olivia810 on 7/9/2012 10:56:41 AM

I'd love to be a photographer, and im aiming for it ! ♥

by Elle ♥ on 6/17/2012 10:12:13 AM

I know this is a bit weird, but I want to be a Psychiatrist, or a psychologist.

by Lydiaroses on 6/10/2012 10:22:14 AM

even a photographer

by nsw115 on 6/2/2012 2:25:27 PM

I wanna be a swimmer,designer,planner or singer

by nsw115 on 6/2/2012 2:24:24 PM

i would like to be a fashion designer in new york or L.A
ya! the fashion show after parties are calling my na-me!!!!!!!!

by glam on 5/29/2012 7:56:47 PM

Right now I'm studying to be a lawyer and to have a degree in Political Science and Law

by Krissy100 on 5/28/2012 11:07:47 AM

I wanna own a company that does mostly fashion, wedding & house designing.

by Kikikim8 on 5/25/2012 9:14:11 PM

I want to own a 1950's style soda shop! Chocolate flavored Coke, anyone?

by Joann96 on 5/24/2012 9:57:30 PM

I want to own a 1950's style soda shop! Chocolate flavored Coke, anyone?

by Joann96 on 5/24/2012 9:56:16 PM

ive always dreamed of being a famous actress or singer. i think it would be so cool to know that people are fans of you. i love seeing miley cyrus and emma watson in movies because i would love to be actresses just like them. i have actually been asked if i would be in movies by people before and i said that i would love it!

by Gl1tterg1rl on 5/23/2012 4:24:28 PM

I've always wanted to be like some kind of famous Hollywood actress. I'm not the best at acting, but then watching all those celebrities act in movies, I feel like that that is what I'd like to do later in life. I've also wanted to be a famous singer like Katy Perry, because I have a really good singing voice and I really enjoy singing. I also like writing songs during my free time.

by I Love Twilight10 on 5/19/2012 8:25:57 PM

For a really long time, I've wanted to work for the CIA as an analyzer or a scientist or something. I don't know about clandestine services. I'm still open to a lot of options though.

by schow123 on 5/9/2012 7:16:12 PM

Well in ten years I'll be in college but when I graduate I want to be a pediatrician or a military surgeon.

by rjvswimmer on 5/5/2012 9:55:56 AM

A doctor!Smile I like helping people.

by olivia192000 on 5/5/2012 3:15:02 AM

I think I want to be a chemist, or maybe something to do with technology, such as engineering.

by katnip97 on 5/4/2012 8:03:38 AM

wedding planning<333 i would do ANYTHING for this job.

by princesschick1999 on 5/1/2012 3:25:20 PM

i don't know what i want to be for sure yet but i have a few ideas:
lawyer, crime scene investigator, actress, or an author!

by madsgirl155 on 4/30/2012 8:04:59 PM

I really like writing and it'd be amazing to become a writer when I'm older!!

by ags1024 on 4/28/2012 2:39:04 PM

i want to be a fashion designer or a makeup artist. its one of my passions <3

by stylecrazy503 on 4/28/2012 12:14:29 AM

Uhm, Am I the only one who has nooo idea what she wants to be? :/

by biffo on 4/27/2012 11:32:54 PM

I want to be a child/adolescent psychiatrist and I would love to have the opportunity to study at Johns Hopkins.

by hilaryduff2971 on 4/27/2012 10:13:46 PM

I want to be a dietician/ nutritionist or military c:

by Sasza on 4/27/2012 9:27:17 PM

A fashion designer! My dream is to go to parsons. I already know how to design and sew, so I just need my bit break!

by klooff on 4/27/2012 9:11:15 PM

I really wanna be an ARTIST or an AUTHOR. I draw everyday and have a website showing my art. I've written like three or four manuscripts. another thing I might wanna be is a SPECIAL FX MAKEUP ARTIST. working on set for all my favorite movies. it'd be so cool!

by novlist1307 on 4/27/2012 8:15:19 PM

MY DREAM JOB WOULD BE......
to be a big famous performer like selena gomez or katy perry or someone like that. its a competitive career but it is my passion and i practice every day. i take voice and piano and acting lessons and have performed in musicals since i was 5. and i honestly think my voice is good! I would do everything possible to be able to showcase my talent for zillions of people to enjoy and feel inspired my me<3it is truly my passion and love<3 a girl can dream right??<3<3<3<3<3

by sillygal on 4/27/2012 8:08:23 PM

I want to be an image consultant, ive already learned a whole bunch.

by littlemissfashion on 4/27/2012 7:35:16 PM

I want to be a 5th grade teacher or therapist/counselor for kids.
I also want to have big family! That would be a job!!!!Laughing

by colorqueen101 on 4/27/2012 7:09:33 PM

pro soccer player for the USA national team; hey, if you can dream it you can do it

by soccerlover99 on 4/27/2012 7:03:38 PM

I would like to be an interior or fashion designer. ^.^
maybe even a singer or dancer.

by horselover408 on 4/27/2012 5:55:32 PM

i wanna be a musician. i play 5 instruments now. the flute, saxophone, piano, violin, and clarinet. i wanna learn more. ive been playing all since 4th grade. i play them on my own n for school. someday i wanna be a music teacher n teach others how to play the instruments

by musikluvr17 on 4/27/2012 4:52:28 PM

I want to be an AUTHOR! I love to write and I've always wanted to be one!

by ChicGeek on 4/27/2012 4:34:57 PM

ANYTHING related to the arts and literature. I'm a very creative person, and I can throw myself into anything I'm interested in. Fashion designer, author, illustrator, magazine editor, architect....I've given thought to all of these paths.

by PinkCutiix33 on 4/27/2012 4:26:17 PM

I know a lot of people say this, but I want to be a fashion designer. I love drawing clothes and have a sketchbook full of them.

by Swimmingroks on 4/27/2012 12:57:13 PM

Writer. I love making up stories.

by Rosethe1 on 4/27/2012 9:01:20 AM

An author. Novelist. Writer. All of the same thing, and I'm determined to make that my future. And of course hopefully after (or if) I go pro in horseback I would like to become an advanced junior/young rider instructor, but a writer is what I ultimately want to be.

by fudgemonkey on 4/27/2012 7:47:19 AM

I'm really big on technology and digital art, so i'm trying to be a video game designer or just a software/program designer Smile

by PurplePearlVoice on 4/27/2012 12:06:49 AM

I would love to work for Mary-key cosmetics, or be a movie director, actress, or beginners ice skating teacher, but I doubt I could do the ice skating thing. Just depends how good I get myself.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 4/26/2012 11:16:25 PM

I want to be a writer! I want to work for an all natural agricultural company, and be the person that writes and sends articles to magazines and newspapers! I know, kind of random, but I think this would be fun.

by mollyra on 4/26/2012 10:59:41 PM

meteoroligst or writer

by liamsgirl on 4/26/2012 10:52:27 PM

I want to be a special edutaiton teacher or a pastry chef!! Yummmmmy!!! I volunteer for my local Special Olympics and it has changed my life. The lessons I have learned are the most rewarding thing I have ever experienced. Smile

by angie453soccer on 4/26/2012 10:18:22 PM

@Alligator157
It's so nice to hear that there are people out there willing to risk their lives to save others! I admire that so much and hope you keep thinking like that! Laughing

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

********************BONUS********************
If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 4/26/2012 10:05:31 PM

A writer! I've always loved writing little storys and poems. I just looooooooooove poems!

by purplecupcake411 on 4/26/2012 9:44:35 PM

I want to either be a zoologist that goes out into jungles and stuff for research, or a pet physical therapist(:

by EgirlH.97 on 4/26/2012 9:43:09 PM

A DJ or a vet

by Milkdog64 on 4/26/2012 9:03:43 PM

I want to be a singer,dancer,or astronomer.Smile And if you are wondering yes I actually know how to do all those things.

by monkeysrawesome12 on 4/26/2012 8:57:16 PM

A movie directer or a playwright.

by bass2001 on 4/26/2012 8:55:42 PM

I want to be a cosmetologist !!<3 because it's cool its simple, and best of all, it's fun !!!<3333Laughing

by Megan1220 on 4/26/2012 8:50:34 PM

I want to be a nurse in the Army. My dad was a medic and I want to be a nurse. I can't wait to go in.

by Alligator157 on 4/26/2012 8:36:55 PM

Singer with my BFF. Or an actress.

by charlotte12sky4 on 4/26/2012 8:32:55 PM

ACTRESS!!!! or . . .
SINGER!!!! (country/pop mix) or . . .
DANCER!!!! (don't worry I'm better than Ellen Degeneres)

by kpianoplayer on 4/26/2012 8:32:32 PM

nurse!!!!! in the nicu ( newborn intensive care unit ) saving babies lives.

by dolphin trainer on 4/26/2012 8:24:58 PM

A grade 8-9-10 English, Social, History, Art teacher.

by bebold. on 4/26/2012 8:23:33 PM

I would love to be a physical therepist, or a architectural engineer... I love math and scienceSmile

by stargede on 4/26/2012 8:19:32 PM

I think that the coolest job would be either a scientific food inventor or a food marketer. A scientific food inventor is someone who expiriments with tastes and chemical reactions that make food taste good- and it would be fun to see people eating and buying something you invented! A food marketer is my second because i love getting people to buy products of mine.

by floradaisyrose on 4/26/2012 8:08:55 PM

I have always wanted to be a gourmet chef and own my own restraunt. Smile

by foodiejr99 on 4/26/2012 8:05:03 PM

I Want to be teacher at a college, or a coumpter deveolper, {just like my dad!

by emma2112 on 4/26/2012 7:50:53 PM

I would love to be a psychologist or an interior designer or a small buisness owner wich would be the same as interior designer

by favcolorgreen on 4/26/2012 7:44:36 PM

i want to be a historian,art historian, or college history professor. (hockeygirl1999- i love hockey and hope that one day there is a pro women's league in the U.S.)

by crayongirl on 4/26/2012 7:43:20 PM

I want to be a lawyer. I've been told I'm very persuasive. Smile
I wish my mom could take me to work! That sounds like so much fun!

by Fly1213 on 4/26/2012 7:31:55 PM

A Professional Hockey Player, and if I get injured my fallback is a Rehab Doctor for the NHL

by hockeygirl1999 on 4/26/2012 7:24:57 PM

i want to be an archaeologist or a pro skateboarder

by summerfishburn on 4/26/2012 7:20:41 PM

I want to be a famous rapper!!! Like Nicki Minja

by justabbye01 on 4/26/2012 7:08:37 PM

I picture myself winning a Nobel of literature or a Grammy, and I want to be an artist, writer, biologist, and business owner + investor ;) I wish we could do that in my country, but insecurity will not let us Frown Good luck girls and be thankful for having this oportunity in life!!!!

by maeugeniap on 4/26/2012 7:04:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
My dad has arthritis, and it makes me sad to see him in pain. I want to cheer him up, but i dont know how
-Kaley Smile

Hey Kaley,

You can't fix his arthritis, but you can enjoy time together and make him smile! Ask him to hang out one weekend and do something he likes, whether it's watching old movies, working on the car, going to a baseball game... whatever! Spending time with you will make him happy, which will give him some time to forget about the pain Smile
Lauren C.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 4/26/2012 7:00:52 PM

I would love to do EOD. EOD is Explosive Ordinance Disposal, so basically I would be a bomb specialist. I think it would be so cool, even though it's risky. I get to save lives and serve my country. If not, something in combat would be amazing (either Marines or Navy).

If I don't do military I would either be a photographer, a baker, musician, or CIA would be awesome.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 4/26/2012 6:56:22 PM

i want to be a singer... i write my own songs and i think they are good, but no one's ever heard them so i can't be sure lol. i'd also loveeeee to be a fashion designer because i've been sketching my own ideas for i don't know how long!

by guitargirl7321 on 4/26/2012 6:52:21 PM

a childrens therapist, fashion designer, hair styelist, or teacher Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 4/26/2012 6:49:37 PM

Actress all the way ;D

by Bobalina on 4/26/2012 6:40:31 PM

I want to be a fashion designer, definitely a singer and actress. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 4/26/2012 6:39:54 PM

I have a bunch of jobs that I would like to do but my top two are fashion designer and broadway actress!

by musicismylife198 on 4/26/2012 6:38:24 PM

Teacher for the visually impaired! Smile

by booksrox1000 on 4/26/2012 6:37:59 PM

Stuck at school. But I would like to be a writer, missionary, biologist of some sort, OR a hairdresser. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/26/2012 6:37:25 PM

to teach psychology Smile

by bookworm22 on 4/26/2012 6:26:55 PM

a forensic anthropologist!

by xolotsoflaffsxo on 4/26/2012 6:09:57 PM

I want to be something in music and theatre, from a singer to a band teacher to a community theatre actress(:!

by BrianaHope on 4/26/2012 6:08:02 PM

I wanna be a princess!! JK, I want to be a marketing director for some big company. Or a pediatrician. Or a trapeze artist in a circus.

by Beachychick on 4/26/2012 6:03:56 PM

My ultimate dream would be to be an author or an editor at a publishing company!!! I've already started writing my own book; my BFF's love it and I'm midway through

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 4/26/2012 6:02:14 PM

A writer!

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 4/26/2012 5:57:04 PM

in this club we just talk about fun things like music artist hobbies and much more this club is where you are able to make friends from all around on the internet you can also ask us your questions and we would be happy to give you helpful answers please jion my club friends all around

by Esparkle on 4/26/2012 5:50:55 PM

I really want to be an author and a book editor. Smile

by misshershey on 4/26/2012 5:48:44 PM

My dream job's an actress. I did not head to the office today because both of my parents teach at the school I go to, so I cannot exactly shadow them in class/classes when I am supposed to be in a different class in the same building (in my dad's case) and supposed to be in the next building (in my mom's case).

by otter77 on 4/26/2012 5:42:47 PM

My dream job is be a young adult author,fashion editer,and own my bakery.I love them allSmile

by iChic on 4/26/2012 5:41:37 PM

My dream job is to be a physician or a surgeon of some type Smile

by fallsb-ball on 4/26/2012 5:32:24 PM

If you want to look and feel amazing join my club- lipgloss long locks, (and feel pretty AND witty.)

by wisherdreamer<3 on 4/26/2012 5:31:26 PM

I want to be a interior designer! i love art fashion and math! Smile i even know what colleges are good for that job!

by wisherdreamer<3 on 4/26/2012 5:30:07 PM

my dream job is to become a biologist

by gizmo001155 on 4/26/2012 5:19:50 PM

My dream is to be a meteorologist and to be a professional photographer Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/26/2012 5:17:25 PM

My dream job is to either be an actress/singer, or a police detecive

by dancer6266 on 4/26/2012 5:15:36 PM

my dream job is to be a fashion designer, but my parents just want me to have some sciencey job that makes a lot of money.

by 2ndstar on 4/26/2012 5:14:21 PM

my dream job is to be a professional singer! please check out my channel @ youtube: ostar211's channel! thankx!
And please join my club, The Agency!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff

by ostar21 on 4/26/2012 5:08:50 PM

Didn't get to go with Mom (school and all...) but anyways I hope to become a psychologist someday!

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/26/2012 4:58:08 PM

My dream job is to become a meteorologist. Smile

by itsalovestory on 4/26/2012 4:53:08 PM

I've always wanted to be a fashion designer (like donna karen for example) or a fashion journalist for a magazine like vogue

by ilikecakeandstuff on 4/26/2012 4:48:00 PM

I would love to do something that involves the arts.

by tswiftluver13 on 4/26/2012 4:44:44 PM

My dream job is a journalist. I don't get to head to the office with either of my parents today, though.

by supersingershannon on 4/26/2012 4:01:01 PM

My dream is to get into medical school and become a doctor, then open my own hospital in Africa! My dad is a civil engineer, so he's going to help me build the hospital..I can't wait to make my dream come true Smile

by lemontwist213 on 4/26/2012 3:10:44 PM

A photographer!I've always loved the science of photography and the idea of capturing a single moment in time. Its enchanting!

Anyways join creativity closet please! Its a group where where I post 5 creative ideas every sunday on Room decor,Cooking and baking,crafts,seasonal and birthday party themes.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/26/2012 2:56:25 PM