AN HOUR AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

4 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

5 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

3 signs you need to dump your dude

These, girlies, are ironclad deal-breakers – no matter how much you like your guy.

MOD MOD
Hey, okay so this guy who was just an acquaintance at the time were texting and he told me I was beautiful and amazing so I didn't trust him even though he was always respectful and when I asked him to quit he toned it down. He told me that he liked me and at the time I still didn't know him that well though we were friends. Well I was honest and told him he was a great friend but I didn't like him that way. We stayed friends, became closer. Now I think I like him that way. I'm pretty sure he still likes me. I really think I like him now that I know him better and that I've had sometime to figure myself out a little more. How do I tell him after I made it clear I just saw him as friend??? Please help. Thanks. XO A.

Hey girl! I think you did the right thing is the first place--the best thing to do is to just be honest, with both him and yourself. Have a conversation with him and just tell him how you feel. Try doing it in person, but if you'd rather tell him through text, that's fine, too. Simply tell him that now that you know him better, you do view him as more than a friend and like him. It sounds like he probably feels the same way but didn't want to push you (which is a good thing!). If it doesn't work out, try to be friends at the very least.

Colleen K.

by AcutieBookworm on 4/30/2012 1:36:33 AM

ModModModMod
First, I'mn so sorry I ask so many questions on here! But I like getting the right answers from the right people (:
Second, I kinda have a boy problem.
See, there's this guy who I like. His name is Jason, but I don't know if he likes me back. At the spring fling, I asked him to slowdance with me & we did. We kinda talked and he asked me questions about my life & stuff. It was awesome! I messaged him on facebook saying "Thanks again for the dance!" he said "Hey, no problem, why is it such a big deal to you?" I said "Cause girls like that kinda stuff. Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Forget it." and I think that scared him off! What should I do??? I'm sorry if that was really confusing. Plus, I know him because we have english & science together so he isn't a stranger to me. Please help! Thanks!

Hey girl! Just try talking to him more. You guys can build a friendship and then maybe think about something more. Get to know each other first and then be bold and go for it! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by Blushing-Beauty on 4/29/2012 12:44:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! TAELER L.!!
lol nothing important i just wanted to tell u that i LOVE how u spell your name! i bet alot of people mis spell it tho. people mis spell mine too! its AlysonSmile

Hey chick! I get a TON of misspellings, but thanks so much! Love your spelling, too!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by Alykat18 on 4/29/2012 12:31:28 PM

paxetcaritas101: i thought the same exact thing right away! i think the guy has such red hair and that made me recognize the pic so fast! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 4/29/2012 12:26:09 PM

am i the only one who immediately recognized this picture from that other article about the girl who's boyfriend was trying to date her best friend or something ?

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/29/2012 11:24:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD i can't tell if the guy that i like likes me or not. he foes the following:
-he's texting me every free minute he has
-he always tries to make me laugh
-he listens to me when i have problems
-he sang our favorite song to me once
-he always asks me how i'm doing
the thing is that he almost never hugs me. he always hugs this other girl, and when she was crying once he hugged her and even held her hand!! could he like both of us?? or just her? help!!!!!!

Hey girl! It certainly sounds like he has interest in you. He might be trying to sort some feelings out though with the other girl. Just keep being yourself and maybe talk to him about it if you're feeling brave! You'll never know if you don't put yourself out there! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by karategirl78 on 4/29/2012 10:42:21 AM

what a jerk!

by myfatsquirrel on 4/29/2012 10:27:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey, Im worried about this summer. Last summer kinda tore my last boyfriend and I apart. He called me and told me he didnt feel like he used to anymore. I would hate for this to happen again Frown How can I stay connected with my new boyfriend this summer in this reeeeally small town we live in? Luckily he lives like 7 minutes from me. Any hang ideas? Thanks so much!

Hey girl! You can think ahead and make some fun summer plans! Meet up at a pool for the day or to grab ice cream. Check out some new movies that you've both been dying to see! Chat with him, too, about some cool plans he would be into. Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by 2sprinkles2 on 4/29/2012 10:22:34 AM

mod mod mod mod
So i know its kind of early to be thinking about this but me and my boyfriends one year anniversary is in early july and i want to do something really special that day but im not sure what. any ideas?

Hey girlie,

Try spending a day together! You could do one of two different things:

1. Recreate all your first dates and visit the places where you got to know each other really well during your relationship. Grab coffee at your favorite cafe, have a picnic on your school's football field, watch a DVD of the movie you saw with him in the theaters the first time, etc. Basically, relive your relationship over that one day Smile

2. Spend the day somewhere you've never been with your BF, like an amusement park or the beach. Spend the day making brand new memories and enjoying adventures together!
Lauren C.