2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

3 signs you need to dump your dude

These, girlies, are ironclad deal-breakers – no matter how much you like your guy.

MOD MOD MOD!! hey Hannah, well me and my boyfriend had been together for almost a month now but see theres all these girls I go to school with and they like him, and he hangs out with them all the time..when I'm in class the girls always talk about how hot he is and that he's fun to be around, I told my boyfriend that it was getting me mad and he said to not listen to them... but recently during class I over heard a girl in my class say "wow I don't even know why shes with him because he doesnt even like her".. and last night my bfs bff said that b4 me and my bf started dating he was saying how amazing I was and that I remind him of his first love..now I new that he thought that way because he always mentioned it but Idk what I should do.. I really like him and all the rumors and what people are saying is getting to me.. please help.. I really don't know what to do here

Hey girl-

You need to talk to your bf about this. Let him know that the other girls' behavior is really getting to you. At the end of the day, rumors are just rumors and the best way to clear them up is to go directly to the source. If you do talk to your bf and he assures you that it really is just gossip..then try your best to ignore the things that others are saying. Xoxo

Alexis G.

by SkilletLover0810 on 10/23/2012 9:35:30 AM

So finally my bgf and I finally got together and we see eachother at summer school and same bus and even though we only went out for two days. He keeps calling me chipmunk or I have a chipmunk rainge when I get mad at him. Also my bf would tell everyone me and him are going out but he just doesnt want drama like his last ex. What do I do?

by speedybaby on 6/14/2012 9:40:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So my boyfriend told me that he is in love with me and he told me that he feels horrible because he is rushing our relationship. He knows I'm not in love with him and he said that it's fine as long as I'm not in love with someone else. He said jokingly. Once he said that it left a big weight on me because before I met him I had a huge crush on my best guy friend. I still kind of have a crush on him and I never told my best guy friend because I don't want to ruin our friendship. I talked to my friend and she said not to tell my boyfriend because it's a secret from my heart that I should keep to myself. Weird thing is my friend who I talked to has a crush on my best guy friend whom I still have a crush on, but she won't act upon her feeling for me thought. I'm confused and I don't know what to do about both situations.

Hey girlie,

If you're not happy in a relationship, you should never feel a need to continue one.  I feel the same goes for if you have feelings for somebody else, you shouldn't be pressured to stay with him.  But, it is your decision in the end.  If you choose to stay with your boyfriend, you can't force your friend to sit on her feelings, you know?  I would tell her to go for him.  But if you choose to go after you bgf because he makes you happy, then have a talk with her about it beforehand too.

Keeping secrets in relationships in never a good thing.
Jordan S.

by Tiger Lily on 6/6/2012 6:24:34 PM

OMG the girl is spooky pretty.

by ryry on 5/10/2012 12:43:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD (:
Okay so I like this guy at my school. My so called "friends" are picking on me (because i like him) ever since i told my crush i have a crush on him. My crush and I have basically stopped talking now that my "friends" are picking on me! HELP ME! Any advice?

Theyre prob jealous in all honesty. People get REALLY strange about crush stuff. I suggest you try to talk to your crush more and ignore them for a bit. They'll come around. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by kitkatgurl44 on 5/2/2012 9:42:46 PM

my boyfriend wants to keep our relationship a secret because he said he might be teased. He's the most popular guy in our school (i don't like him because of that) and he says he doesn't want to hurt his reputation. The thing is, nobody really gets teased if they see a guy and a girl together, only my boyfriend and his friends are the people who tease them.
my boyfriend also has this really good friends that are girls but he just wants to keep our relationship a secret! Everyone already knows but he won't tell me that they do, so he lied to me saying that only a few of his so-called friends knew.
I don't know if he is just too shy to talk to me (since he said that he liked me for 2 years...it's sort of creepy!) or he is just a jerk. He's really sweet and everything when we text and call each other, but he just won't talk to me at school, like i don't even exist! Help!

Hey girl, I hate to break it to ya, but this guy sounds like a major jerk! You deserve so much more--he should want to tell everyone that you're dating and he should be proud to call you his girlfriend. This guy and his friends need to grow up and learn that there is much more to life than a reputation. Think about it this way: in ten years, will it really matter that he was the coolest guy at your school? No, it won't. It's more important that you avoid getting hurt.

Colleen K.

by sea_of_sound on 5/2/2012 7:09:03 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay, so today my crush got a hickey from a girl I can't stand. I thought it was a rumor until I saw it for myself in homeroom. The worst part is, he gave her one back! I've liked him for 6 years and I don't think he even knows I exist! I'm really upset. What do I do? Things will never be the same, but I still like him soooooooo much!

Hey girlie,

If he's with another girl, I don't now's the time to really focus on him.  Try to divert your attentions to a different boy, or just distract yourself in general by working on schoolwork or sports, and wait it out until he's single and ready to mingle again!
Jordan S.

by rileytibbles on 4/30/2012 4:42:32 PM

MODMODMODSmile
Hi i was wondering if i could delete my profile somehow?
Thanks!

Hey girl, email brittany@girlslife.com and she will delete your account for you.

Colleen K.

by kata8888 on 4/30/2012 10:10:28 AM

You should tottally break up with him. If he wants to keep you A sercet. That's not very good. You know what you should do......you go around and tell everyone yall were dating. and he is a jerk

by PoohBear:) on 4/30/2012 9:42:31 AM

ModModMod
so i've known my crush for like ever but we just started talking like last summer. we would talk all the time and stuff but then about november we kinds stopped talking except for saying hey and stuff. i just got his number a few weeks ago and i've texted him a few times but he only answers with like one sentence or less texts. And I kinda feel as if im bothering him by texting him. We go to different schools and the only time ill see him is next sunday then i wont see him untill like july. What should I do? Thanks(:

Hey girl, it sounds like a tough situation. I hate to break it to ya, but it sounds like he might not be interested. It's hard to get a good grasp on his feelings since you don't see him very often. Do you live close to each other? If so, maybe ask him and his friends to hang out with you and some of your friends. Otherwise, it will be a few months until you see him again and that's pretty difficult. It doesn't sound like he is worth your time, so try hanging out with some new friends this summer--you never know, you might have a new crush by July!

Colleen K.

by breathless99 on 4/30/2012 8:58:21 AM

MOD MOD
Hey, okay so this guy who was just an acquaintance at the time were texting and he told me I was beautiful and amazing so I didn't trust him even though he was always respectful and when I asked him to quit he toned it down. He told me that he liked me and at the time I still didn't know him that well though we were friends. Well I was honest and told him he was a great friend but I didn't like him that way. We stayed friends, became closer. Now I think I like him that way. I'm pretty sure he still likes me. I really think I like him now that I know him better and that I've had sometime to figure myself out a little more. How do I tell him after I made it clear I just saw him as friend??? Please help. Thanks. XO A.

Hey girl! I think you did the right thing is the first place--the best thing to do is to just be honest, with both him and yourself. Have a conversation with him and just tell him how you feel. Try doing it in person, but if you'd rather tell him through text, that's fine, too. Simply tell him that now that you know him better, you do view him as more than a friend and like him. It sounds like he probably feels the same way but didn't want to push you (which is a good thing!). If it doesn't work out, try to be friends at the very least.

Colleen K.

by AcutieBookworm on 4/30/2012 1:36:33 AM

ModModModMod
First, I'mn so sorry I ask so many questions on here! But I like getting the right answers from the right people (:
Second, I kinda have a boy problem.
See, there's this guy who I like. His name is Jason, but I don't know if he likes me back. At the spring fling, I asked him to slowdance with me & we did. We kinda talked and he asked me questions about my life & stuff. It was awesome! I messaged him on facebook saying "Thanks again for the dance!" he said "Hey, no problem, why is it such a big deal to you?" I said "Cause girls like that kinda stuff. Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. Forget it." and I think that scared him off! What should I do??? I'm sorry if that was really confusing. Plus, I know him because we have english & science together so he isn't a stranger to me. Please help! Thanks!

Hey girl! Just try talking to him more. You guys can build a friendship and then maybe think about something more. Get to know each other first and then be bold and go for it! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by Blushing-Beauty on 4/29/2012 12:44:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!! TAELER L.!!
lol nothing important i just wanted to tell u that i LOVE how u spell your name! i bet alot of people mis spell it tho. people mis spell mine too! its AlysonSmile

Hey chick! I get a TON of misspellings, but thanks so much! Love your spelling, too!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by Alykat18 on 4/29/2012 12:31:28 PM

paxetcaritas101: i thought the same exact thing right away! i think the guy has such red hair and that made me recognize the pic so fast! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 4/29/2012 12:26:09 PM

am i the only one who immediately recognized this picture from that other article about the girl who's boyfriend was trying to date her best friend or something ?

by paxetcaritas101 on 4/29/2012 11:24:07 AM

MOD MOD MOD i can't tell if the guy that i like likes me or not. he foes the following:
-he's texting me every free minute he has
-he always tries to make me laugh
-he listens to me when i have problems
-he sang our favorite song to me once
-he always asks me how i'm doing
the thing is that he almost never hugs me. he always hugs this other girl, and when she was crying once he hugged her and even held her hand!! could he like both of us?? or just her? help!!!!!!

Hey girl! It certainly sounds like he has interest in you. He might be trying to sort some feelings out though with the other girl. Just keep being yourself and maybe talk to him about it if you're feeling brave! You'll never know if you don't put yourself out there! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by karategirl78 on 4/29/2012 10:42:21 AM

what a jerk!

by myfatsquirrel on 4/29/2012 10:27:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Hey, Im worried about this summer. Last summer kinda tore my last boyfriend and I apart. He called me and told me he didnt feel like he used to anymore. I would hate for this to happen again Frown How can I stay connected with my new boyfriend this summer in this reeeeally small town we live in? Luckily he lives like 7 minutes from me. Any hang ideas? Thanks so much!

Hey girl! You can think ahead and make some fun summer plans! Meet up at a pool for the day or to grab ice cream. Check out some new movies that you've both been dying to see! Chat with him, too, about some cool plans he would be into. Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by 2sprinkles2 on 4/29/2012 10:22:34 AM

mod mod mod mod
So i know its kind of early to be thinking about this but me and my boyfriends one year anniversary is in early july and i want to do something really special that day but im not sure what. any ideas?

Hey girlie,

Try spending a day together! You could do one of two different things:

1. Recreate all your first dates and visit the places where you got to know each other really well during your relationship. Grab coffee at your favorite cafe, have a picnic on your school's football field, watch a DVD of the movie you saw with him in the theaters the first time, etc. Basically, relive your relationship over that one day Smile

2. Spend the day somewhere you've never been with your BF, like an amusement park or the beach. Spend the day making brand new memories and enjoying adventures together!
Lauren C.