5 ways to cute up your workout

What’s better than a stellar sweat sesh? A stellar sweat sesh with adorable duds, duh.

Do you think it's trashy to wear a tank top that's either kinda low or kinda see through and shows your sports bra for dance class? Will I have to wear a cami underneath the tank? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

It depends. I think if you wear a low/see through tank, you should wear long leggings or pants so you aren't showing too much skin. But personally, when I work out I want to feel comfy, so I'll wear a tight cami with a tank top over it so I don't have to worry about showing too much!
Lauren C.

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 6/14/2012 9:27:10 PM

mod i was wondering if you guys could put up more articles with asthma advice. a lot of people would benifit including me.:]

Thanks for the suggestion, girl! I'll pass it along! Smile
Lauren C.

by manzanilla1 on 5/10/2012 9:46:50 PM

I hav oily face ... i tried a lot of facewash, creams etc, plzz suggest some natural ways to avoid oily skin

Hey girl!

I've been there-oily skin is no fun. The easiest way to fix this is to drink LOTS of water and eat healthy. Fruits and veggies do loads for good skin. Avoid greasy foods like french fries and potato chips. Additionally, use water based skin care products. They don't contain oil, and therefore won't make your skin oily. Products with glycolic acid will also help ya out. It's a natural skin exfoliant that won't over moisturize. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash sounds like the best product for you. It's gentle and sure to keep you oil free. It's grapefruit scent is also totally refreshing.

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by rprincess98 on 5/9/2012 2:16:54 PM

im so getting the shirt

by snicker on 5/5/2012 12:21:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Do you guys know any workouts that can tone your thighs? And some ab workouts that aren't situps, because those get old really fast. Thank you so much! Smile

Hey! Check out  our fitness page. We have workout tips for everyone!
Helen S.

by bluegreen332 on 5/4/2012 8:46:53 PM

LOL i have that penguin shirt i'm wearing it right now!!! I love it it's sooooo comfortable but I don't really think of it as a workout tee..

by heyygurly321 on 5/4/2012 5:40:09 PM

I love those sneakers!!!!!

by naiko3638 on 5/2/2012 9:15:50 PM

I want that shirt!!

by unicornninja on 5/1/2012 5:26:56 PM

Hey girls check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It’s all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members, so come check it out!
<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:28:53 PM

<3 the top!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/30/2012 5:33:58 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Diet soda can make you fat.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?