AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

4 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

5 ways to cute up your workout

What’s better than a stellar sweat sesh? A stellar sweat sesh with adorable duds, duh.

Mod mod mod!!!
Okay, so usually I am a very motivated person. I exercise, eat healthy, and get off the couch you know? Lately though I've just stopped doing stuff. I can tell I have put on a few pounds. ;( I just feel so "ugh". What are some ways that I can get motivated again?

Hey girlie,

If you motivate yourself for reasons besides how your body looks, you'll be more likely to work out.  Make your goal to be healthier than yesterday, to reach a new sports' goal, or grab a friend and workout together!
Jordan S.

by gigglez77 on 4/30/2012 5:30:47 PM

MODMODMOD my comments arent posting!!!

Hey babe,

The mods all have to approve your comments before they go live on the site.
Jordan S.

by WhoAmI? on 4/30/2012 4:39:57 PM

OH MY GOSH!!!!! if there is a person on the face of the earth who DOESN'T think that penguin tee and headband are AH-dorable, the need to get in touch with a doctor!!! Awesome stuff GL! Love u guys!!!

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 4/30/2012 12:02:13 AM

I love everything! Way better...thanks for fashionizing when you have to workout!!!! At least I'll look better! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 4/29/2012 4:53:28 PM

Why couldn't you have posted this two weeks ago when I bought a ton of work out clothes?! lol Tong

by MusicIsLove123 on 4/29/2012 7:59:17 AM

love the penguin top!

by chocolateworld12 on 4/29/2012 7:22:19 AM

Way cute!!!

by MadMaddie911 on 4/29/2012 12:36:04 AM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!