AN HOUR AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

1 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

2 HOURS AGO What your food cravings realllllly mean: http://t.co/8hturIgN1O

COMMENTS

5 ways to cute up your workout

What’s better than a stellar sweat sesh? A stellar sweat sesh with adorable duds, duh.

MODMODMOD
Do you think it's trashy to wear a tank top that's either kinda low or kinda see through and shows your sports bra for dance class? Will I have to wear a cami underneath the tank? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

It depends. I think if you wear a low/see through tank, you should wear long leggings or pants so you aren't showing too much skin. But personally, when I work out I want to feel comfy, so I'll wear a tight cami with a tank top over it so I don't have to worry about showing too much!
Lauren C.

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 6/14/2012 9:27:10 PM

mod i was wondering if you guys could put up more articles with asthma advice. a lot of people would benifit including me.:]

Thanks for the suggestion, girl! I'll pass it along! Smile
Lauren C.

by manzanilla1 on 5/10/2012 9:46:50 PM

LOVE THE PENGUIN TOP!
I hav oily face ... i tried a lot of facewash, creams etc, plzz suggest some natural ways to avoid oily skin

Hey girl!

I've been there-oily skin is no fun. The easiest way to fix this is to drink LOTS of water and eat healthy. Fruits and veggies do loads for good skin. Avoid greasy foods like french fries and potato chips. Additionally, use water based skin care products. They don't contain oil, and therefore won't make your skin oily. Products with glycolic acid will also help ya out. It's a natural skin exfoliant that won't over moisturize. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash sounds like the best product for you. It's gentle and sure to keep you oil free. It's grapefruit scent is also totally refreshing.

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by rprincess98 on 5/9/2012 2:16:54 PM

im so getting the shirt

by snicker on 5/5/2012 12:21:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Do you guys know any workouts that can tone your thighs? And some ab workouts that aren't situps, because those get old really fast. Thank you so much! Smile

Hey! Check out  our fitness page. We have workout tips for everyone!
Helen S.

by bluegreen332 on 5/4/2012 8:46:53 PM

LOL i have that penguin shirt i'm wearing it right now!!! I love it it's sooooo comfortable but I don't really think of it as a workout tee..

by heyygurly321 on 5/4/2012 5:40:09 PM

I love those sneakers!!!!!

by naiko3638 on 5/2/2012 9:15:50 PM

I want that shirt!!

by unicornninja on 5/1/2012 5:26:56 PM

Hey girls check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It’s all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members, so come check it out!
<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:28:53 PM

<3 the top!!!!!!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. So please join my club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 4/30/2012 5:33:58 PM

Mod mod mod!!!
Okay, so usually I am a very motivated person. I exercise, eat healthy, and get off the couch you know? Lately though I've just stopped doing stuff. I can tell I have put on a few pounds. ;( I just feel so "ugh". What are some ways that I can get motivated again?

Hey girlie,

If you motivate yourself for reasons besides how your body looks, you'll be more likely to work out.  Make your goal to be healthier than yesterday, to reach a new sports' goal, or grab a friend and workout together!
Jordan S.

by gigglez77 on 4/30/2012 5:30:47 PM

MODMODMOD my comments arent posting!!!

Hey babe,

The mods all have to approve your comments before they go live on the site.
Jordan S.

by WhoAmI? on 4/30/2012 4:39:57 PM

OH MY GOSH!!!!! if there is a person on the face of the earth who DOESN'T think that penguin tee and headband are AH-dorable, the need to get in touch with a doctor!!! Awesome stuff GL! Love u guys!!!

Hey sweetpeas!!! Got a prob? ME TOO WHAT A COINCEDINCE!!! Haha! Jk! But if u have a problem, hop on over to my advice queen page, sweetpea185! I can help with all sorts of issues like dating dilemmas, boy blunders, friend feuds, popularity problems, mean girl menaces, growing up groans, style situations, cash concerns, Homework headaches, teacher troubles, weekend worries, and even the tough stuff. Help with all these subjects and more is just a click away! When you've got a problem, don't wait - go to my advice queens page, sweetpea185 (click on my username, you'll find my page, sweetpea185 under "my clubs")! Thanks, see you there!!! Smile

********************BONUS********************
If we get 10 fans by June 29, I'll start posting a "Tip of the Week" again!!!

by sweetpea185 on 4/30/2012 12:02:13 AM

I love everything! Way better...thanks for fashionizing when you have to workout!!!! At least I'll look better! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 4/29/2012 4:53:28 PM

Why couldn't you have posted this two weeks ago when I bought a ton of work out clothes?! lol Tong

by MusicIsLove123 on 4/29/2012 7:59:17 AM