10 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

13 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

14 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

7 celebs we'd like to see play superheroes

Admit it. You totes want this hottie to save you from a villain's lair.

ewww!! idk what it is with avon jogia.....

by vanillaflower on 8/13/2012 11:04:16 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:48:28 PM

I saw the Avengers a few days ago. SOOOO GOOOD!!!!! Lots of funny moments. Smile 10/10 rating

by mschultz8 on 5/10/2012 11:11:21 PM

Avan Jogia is hot, I would love to run my fingers through his hair, and do it more than once. And he has a lot of hair. I would also like to see him as batman in his skin tight outfit. Smile Smile

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 1:55:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
How many users are on GL?

Hey girl! I'm not sure of the exact number, but there are a lot! Smile

Colleen K.

by New_York_City on 4/30/2012 10:32:26 AM

I really want to see The Avengers!!! Smile

by horselover408 on 4/29/2012 9:01:57 PM

I'd like to see Channing Tatum or Harry Styles as superheroes in movies. My favorite superhero is Batman.

by supersingershannon on 4/29/2012 6:06:54 PM

Do you have curly hair that drives you crazy? So do all the girls in CURLY GIRLS!
Do you like swimming? Need any tips to make you a better swimmer? Then you are a SWIM CHICK! Join now!

by kajkom on 4/29/2012 5:08:41 PM

I can't wait to see the avengers iron man is epic but x men is awesomest

by brsbrs123 on 4/29/2012 3:02:50 PM

i'd like to see justin bieber play a super hero or one direction lol it would be hilarious. just saying.

by Alykat18 on 4/29/2012 12:33:59 PM