9 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

9 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

10 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Give a thrift-store dress a face-lift

From toss-it to treasure, here’s the secret to mending it better…

I love thrift stores! i buy a bunch of hopeless junk and I turn it into cool stuff Laughing

by mayanunna on 4/6/2013 12:53:58 PM

I love thrift stores. You can find such cool stuff, and it is so cheap, but make sure you wash it first.

by fairykyta on 7/26/2012 9:05:03 AM

oooooh i want that exact dress!!!!!!!!!! :*(

by amr6 on 5/27/2012 11:22:53 AM

i do stuff like this all the time! the thrift store is my fav place to shop! c:

by becca<3's you on 5/4/2012 6:12:18 PM

love to do crafts on a dime? don't want to go farther than a CVS for art supplies? your in luck! every now and then I will post a link to a project idea just for you to try! its called DIY Green. join now!

by kpianoplayer on 5/4/2012 3:40:39 PM

Wow, that is amazing. My friend goes to this thrift store that sells high end designers dresses and clothes and she finds the most unbelievable things. We are so jealous because she not only gets high end clothes but she looks great in them.

by luckykel on 5/1/2012 11:17:47 PM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:33:56 PM

I <3 this post. I love shopping at thrift stores, there are so many cool things there. I've rescued a nice shirt before, I just had to replace buttons and re-hem it. It was time consuming, but SO worth it. These kind of things aren't hard and they totally pay off. I can do it and I'm 12. x)

by snoodle9 on 4/30/2012 7:02:46 PM

Hey girls check out my profile and my club WE <3 MUSIC! It’s all about music (obviously) and I have literally no members, so come check it out!
<3 Anna

by awtechnofish on 4/30/2012 6:28:04 PM

That's soos cool! I wish I could do that!

by unicornninja on 4/30/2012 6:20:28 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!