5 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

7 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

8 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Give a thrift-store dress a face-lift

From toss-it to treasure, here’s the secret to mending it better…

MOD!MOD!MOD!
I already asked this, but no one answered. What is the "theme" for May's daily giveaway going to be? It's the last day of April! Thanks.

Hey girl! We can't reveal the details just yet so hang on tight!

Colleen K.

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/30/2012 7:24:21 AM

I've never mended a thrift store dress that was a wreck. It's too much time and energy, in my opinion. I'm not really good with those kinds of things, so it would just be a lot easier for me to buy a dress that wasn't a complete mess.

by supersingershannon on 4/29/2012 5:56:03 PM

Love it!!! I should try that sometime!!!

by dance/musicluver316 on 4/29/2012 1:43:55 PM

Awesome!!!

by fallsb-ball on 4/29/2012 12:22:22 PM

Every year my girl scout troop holds a fashion show. We get all the clothes from the co-op then fix them up and sell them and give all the money to the co-op

by camijam on 4/29/2012 12:17:36 PM

I do this kind of stuff all the time!!! i mainly do jewlery tho. I take old jewelry and take it apart and then turn it into something new. =-)

by Sam Cool1038 on 4/29/2012 10:46:00 AM

MODMODMOD
First off I want to let you know that I usually over think things. Second I wanted to say that i dont 'like' anyone.
I just want to know what you think this means:
I posted a new picture of myself on facebook probably about 4 days ago. Yesterday... (3 days after I posted it) This guy liked it... I know him from one of my classes, but he is always quiet. He is a year older than me. Usually all girls like my pictures, I didn't know what this meant, because i don't ever talk to this guy. What do you think it means?!

Hey girl! Maybe he just really did like the picture! I wouldn't read too much into it, but you could definitely send a smile or two his way next week. Be bold and see what happens!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by erichmo on 4/29/2012 8:35:48 AM

wow... that is a crazy transformation!!!!

by amileofroses on 4/29/2012 2:01:51 AM