2 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

3 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

4 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

Shake up your life with a new season of A.N.T. Farm

Psst: Guess who the guest star is? Zendaya!

Hey all you Jake Short fans - check out his 30 day photo challenge from Olivia Osteen on Facebook and Instagram.
Awesome Stuff!!!

by Dixie7 on 2/1/2013 7:22:43 PM

OMiGosh!!! I l-o-v-e A.N.T. Farm! My friend introduced me 2 it, and now I am hooked! While you are reading this comment, go ahead and check out my advice queen page, Christiangal345, and my clubs, God Lovers and Awesome Gal-Pals! Thx.

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 3:44:24 PM

i know right DISNEY USED TO BE SOOOOO COOL BUT NOW IT SUCKS BECAUSE they have dom as shows like AUSTIN AND ALLY which btw is NEVA EVA FUNNY!WHAT HAPPENED TO THATS SOO RAVEN OR AMERICAN DRAGON OR KIM POSSIBLE?!!!

by rasberrymonkeygrl on 6/7/2012 7:24:51 PM

I love A.N.T farm. I think its awesome Zendaya is guest staring. My favorite charater has to be China. I don't know how this seasion is going to trun out, but Disney's got a good start!

by mps427 on 5/18/2012 9:12:27 PM

You should mention that good luck Charlie's back on MAy 6th

by epicmiigirl on 4/28/2012 8:43:51 PM

i love ant farm and all the disney shows Laughing

by twilight*gurl on 4/28/2012 6:04:21 PM

I'm really looking forward to a new season! My favorite character is Olive. I don't really like Zendaya so I'm not looking forward to seeing her guest star.

by supersingershannon on 4/28/2012 1:20:05 PM

Not really my style, think Ant Farm is dumb. Love Zendeya, following her on instagram so I might, maybe watch it...

by Knerdalicious on 4/27/2012 10:20:23 PM

I LOVE Zendaya so much!! I'm so excited for this episode!!!

by Milkdog64 on 4/27/2012 9:33:13 PM

oops! my computer messed dat last one up...sry! meant to say luv them!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/27/2012 8:32:20 PM