1 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

2 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

COMMENTS

Shake up your life with a new season of A.N.T. Farm

Psst: Guess who the guest star is? Zendaya!

Hey all you Jake Short fans - check out his 30 day photo challenge from Olivia Osteen on Facebook and Instagram.
Awesome Stuff!!!

by Dixie7 on 2/1/2013 7:22:43 PM

OMiGosh!!! I l-o-v-e A.N.T. Farm! My friend introduced me 2 it, and now I am hooked! While you are reading this comment, go ahead and check out my advice queen page, Christiangal345, and my clubs, God Lovers and Awesome Gal-Pals! Thx.

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 3:44:24 PM

i know right DISNEY USED TO BE SOOOOO COOL BUT NOW IT SUCKS BECAUSE they have dom as shows like AUSTIN AND ALLY which btw is NEVA EVA FUNNY!WHAT HAPPENED TO THATS SOO RAVEN OR AMERICAN DRAGON OR KIM POSSIBLE?!!!

by rasberrymonkeygrl on 6/7/2012 7:24:51 PM

I love A.N.T farm. I think its awesome Zendaya is guest staring. My favorite charater has to be China. I don't know how this seasion is going to trun out, but Disney's got a good start!

by mps427 on 5/18/2012 9:12:27 PM

You should mention that good luck Charlie's back on MAy 6th

by epicmiigirl on 4/28/2012 8:43:51 PM

i love ant farm and all the disney shows Laughing

by twilight*gurl on 4/28/2012 6:04:21 PM

I'm really looking forward to a new season! My favorite character is Olive. I don't really like Zendaya so I'm not looking forward to seeing her guest star.

by supersingershannon on 4/28/2012 1:20:05 PM

Not really my style, think Ant Farm is dumb. Love Zendeya, following her on instagram so I might, maybe watch it...

by Knerdalicious on 4/27/2012 10:20:23 PM

I LOVE Zendaya so much!! I'm so excited for this episode!!!

by Milkdog64 on 4/27/2012 9:33:13 PM

oops! my computer messed dat last one up...sry! meant to say luv them!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/27/2012 8:32:20 PM

luv /them!!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 4/27/2012 8:30:20 PM

Love ant farm,
Hate Zendaya.
Overall I'll semi-like the episode :p

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/27/2012 7:03:34 PM

Disney is awesome. I can't wait to watch it.

by transform2314 on 4/27/2012 6:26:43 PM

I love Disney but I don't watch it very much.. And ANT FARM is kinda dumb. But I ADORE Shake It Up and Zendaya! And Bella. Omg, they're so funny. plus they are great dancers! I would love to meet them! Especially Zendaya. She seems so nice!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 4/27/2012 4:48:43 PM

awesome i love zendaya and chyna! they inspire me to keep dancing and singing!

by kyra678 on 4/27/2012 4:06:04 PM

I love this show! haha olive's my faveeee! she makes my day! Laughing

Hey girls just wanted to let everyone know about my clubs!! PLEASE join them!

1. Queens of Hearts <3
advice for everyone on anything! from boys to sports and everything in between!

2. Let's Get Active!
anyone looking for workout buddies should join this club! A whole club full of them to cheer you on and get you to your fitness goals and give advice when needed!!

Join today!

by honeycakes on 4/27/2012 3:34:16 PM

I'sorry, but all of the disney actors now are HORRIBLE!!!! the shows are really crappy too, I hate disney

by guitargirl7321 on 4/27/2012 2:05:18 PM