3 HOURS AGO We know, we know...flossing is the worst. Here's why you should be doing it anyway: http://t.co/9APOpAOTAu pic.twitter.com/wcqaPLRJdl

4 HOURS AGO Have you entered to win your signed copy of #TeenBeach2 yet?!: http://t.co/uyX5bTD9ee pic.twitter.com/pylNOrTWYf

5 HOURS AGO Where will you be watching the fireworks tonight, GL girls? 🎆🎆🎆

COMMENTS

Snag Emma Watson's Tribeca look

Wanna look just as fresh as this hip Hermione? Here’s how…

Hey hermionegirl12, lol that is funny girl. Xoxo

On the "Which Witch are you?" quiz I got Hermione Granger and my name is Hermione! A lot of people say I act a lot like her to. Isn't that funny? Lynae P.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/19/2012 8:29:23 PM

I LOVE Emma Watson! she is my absolute fave actress! This helped me a lot! =)

by pinkhplover12 on 5/10/2012 8:46:08 PM

i am in the same sitch kind of i like my style but its like 2 different styles in one like my name describes all! i love skirts but i wear them with kicks somtimes :p

by swaggirlyandotherstuf<3 on 5/10/2012 8:24:34 PM

I do love Emma's Tribeca look as much as you do! It's awesome! I'm glad there's an article about it.

by supersingershannon on 4/28/2012 1:23:24 PM

Wow, that is a sheer top. You can see her bra right through.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 4/27/2012 9:07:16 PM

cause i would totally be allowed out of the house wearing that top

by soccerlover99 on 4/27/2012 7:08:51 PM

MODMOD
I'm going into sixth grade this year, and I want to completely rearange my style. At the moment I'm everyday casual demin obsessed blue-lover completely ignore fashion magazines type girl.
I want to change to a sweetheart girly style, which in my eyes is skirts, lotsa lace, and more toned down hues. My birthday is coming up, and I want to know where to start for cheap, stylish clothes. The MS's dress code is strict. Any ideas?

Hey girl!

Delias and Kohls have some great girly clothing items that don't cost too much. When you buy something there, you could also sign up for online newsletters by giving your email address to the check-out person and you'll get updates on awesome sales as well as the latest arrivals. If you don't mind shopping without trying stuff on, you could shop online at lulus.com or asos.com, they sometimes have great deals, too. Smile

Krupali D.