Bridget M.

is modding

43 MINUTES AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

1 HOURS AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

2 HOURS AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

COMMENTS

Spring dance survival guide: Seeing double

What to do when you’re not the only one rocking your dress…

My friend and her friend had the same dress and freaked. They spent the whole social insulting each other and my whole class had to comfort her!!!! It wasnt even the same coloir.

by Synchrostar on 7/14/2012 12:22:41 AM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:46:31 PM

I need your help instantly. About three days ago I went to the public pool with a few of my friends and one of them kind of ejaculated in the pool when I was pretty close to him. I felt some water kind of go up in my 'area' and ever since I've been feeling kind of different... Can you get pregnant at a public pool? I'm only 13 and I've never had sex and I'm so worried );

Hey girl!

You can quit worrying-- the only way to get pregnant is by having sex. A public pool never got anyone pregnant. If you can't stop worrying though, you can always buy a pregnancy test. And I'd stay away from inviting that friend to the pool...

best of luck!
simone s.

by Kaleidoscope_eyes on 6/21/2012 11:32:43 AM

i really need your help!!! how do u get rid of pimples and fast?like overnight!! I have my semi formal at school tomorrow and i have 3 or 4 pimples on my forehead near my eyebrows! Ive tried putting zit cream on it and also warm water but that doesnt help...what should i do?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

You probably won't get results overnight, but pimple cream and salicylic acid really do work wonders over time! You should also talk to your mom about getting pro advice from your doctor or a dermatologist.

Meghan D.

by peacenluv22 on 6/8/2012 8:06:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have four warts on my hands and it's really embarrassing! They're really noticeable and ugly! I told my cousin and she was completely grossed out and said, "I'm glad I'm not you right now" it hurt a lot and I'm afraid all my friends will do that too. I starting to be less out going and I'm afraid my warts are hurting more than my hands. Help please, I need advise!
Sincerely,
Hiding behind my hands.

Hey girl,

I've had warts on my hands too when I was younger, so I totally understand where you're coming from! Check out this article for a wart-zapping trick you might not have tried yet:

p://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/08/08/how-can-I-get-rid-of-warts.aspx

It might be smart to go to your doctor for professional advice, since warts are stubborn! The warts might be on the outside, but don't let it affect you on the inside! Everyone has "blemishes" they aren't proud of - freckles, zits, warts, birthmarks, rashes, whatever. You're not alone! Be yourself and don't draw attention to the warts by changing your whole personality. The best way to deal with this kinda thing is to calm down, be true to yourself, and your true friends will stand by you! <3
Lauren C.

by UnknownTillNow on 6/3/2012 10:17:36 AM

how is this 'tough stuff'??

by gretathegreat on 5/31/2012 4:33:16 PM

hey girls whats up

by sydy_kidy on 5/23/2012 4:15:49 PM

Recently, I was sexually assulted by my coach and I've had just the WORST time getting through it. Is there any previous articles on the GL website to help me through it? I've searched and can't find any but any advice will help me. Thanks so much.

Hey babe,

Actually, we've always found situations like that to need more than what we are able to give.  We've always recommended you to go to nineline.org and call that number.  They can help you much more than we can!
Jordan S.

by katie881 on 5/21/2012 7:56:38 PM

MOD MOD I'm not as close with my bff as before im starting to see shes not a great friend. when she wants something and i wont get it she goes {other friend at the times name} would do it for me! she talks behind all of their backs so im guessing im no exception! she calls this other girl fat but shes not and im bigger than her so i can only imagine how she talks about ME. although sometimes we have a really good time. i cant decide if shes someone to keep or someone to become an old friend Frown.

Hey girl,

If you have fun with her sometimes and think there's a chance to fix the relationship, tell her that the way she treats you hurts your feelings, and that you don't like when she picks on other girls and calls them names. She may not realize she's being mean, so if she says she'll try to be more considerate, give her the benefit of the doubt and see how things go! But if she blows you off and doesn't take the conversation seriously, you might want to find some other girls to spend time with.

Meghan D.

by cookiemonster15 on 5/12/2012 8:45:32 AM

there's a guy in 7th grade who I don't see anymore, except texting him. I thought I was over him until we started testing and they got a little more flirty. I don't want to go out with him, because he is my friend and he cheated on his last girlfriend who was my friends sister. I can't stop thinking about him and obsessively check my phone when we're texting. What do I do?

Hey girl,

There's nothing that says you have to go out with him just because you two are talking or flirting.  However, if you know he's probably not a good guy to be interested in, you should keep that in mind and try to direct your attentions onto another guy.
Jordan S.