2 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

3 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

4 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

COMMENTS

Spring dance survival guide: Seeing double

What to do when you’re not the only one rocking your dress…

hey guys i have 2 clubs i run one is for friend issues which is called friend or enemy and one for anything about hobbies school or boys that one is called friends all around please join!!!!!!! their soo much fun & help!!!!!

by Esparkle on 4/28/2012 11:39:10 AM

Mod Mod Mod.
My best friend is amazing and really caring and nice. And when the 8th grade finally had autitions for the 9th grade leadership team for next year she was all excitied. I knew she would make it because her application was perfect and she nailed the interview. But when they posted the people who made it she wasnt on the list. I felt horrible and i knew how bad she wanted this. She wasnt on the bus that afternoon and wouldnt answer my texts. She hasnt been in school for the past week and i cant get a hold of her. I really want to cheerher up but i dont know how, she wont answer and I want to make sure everythings ok.

Hey girl,

It stinks that your friend didn't make the team, but now is a great time to remind her of what else she's awesome at and how much she has ahead of her! Check out other clubs you can join in high school, and why not suggest something you two can join together? You'll have so much fun that she'll forget about being sad about the leadership team.

Meghan D.

by taytay3299 on 4/28/2012 10:46:38 AM

ok so i used to have acne, i dont anymore, but i still hve these ginormous black marks left over. I hve 3 big ones on my face, and i cant get rid of them!! Whenevr i use cover up, it looks flaky and it doesnt cover much, any tips on how to apply cover up so it doesnt look flaky and covers a lot? And any tips on how to get rid of the marks completly?? I've tried EVERYTHING! HELP!!

Hey girl,

If your concealer is too dark, try using a powder foundation with a concealer brush over the spots. But tons of companies have serums, lotions and face washes for getting rid of dark spots, so head to your local beauty store and talk to the salespeople about finding a product that's right for you!

Meghan D.

by fashiondiva4 on 4/28/2012 10:30:19 AM

Why do people get all upset about wearing the same dress? As long as you wear it better, (which is a definite) why should you be worrying?

by AlwaysDreamer on 4/28/2012 9:06:13 AM

MODMOD
K, there's this guy I have a big crush on. Prob is, for a while now I've thought he's had a crush on my new friend. The new friend says he likes me. Should I believe her?

Hey girl,

Ah, if only guys weren't so tricky! The only way to find out for sure would be to ask the guy, but that might freak him out, too, so why not invite him to hang out or start up a conversation and see how he responds? If he seems psyched to hang out, that's a good sign!

Meghan D.

by Echosong on 4/28/2012 8:00:50 AM

Awesome! Now I totally know what to do for my upcoming eighth grade promo party if a girl has the same dress as me! Thanks GL!

by Emilicious on 4/28/2012 12:58:48 AM

MOD  I really need help! My best friend cuts. ALOT. Today me and my other friend had to doctor her during PE cuz she was bleeding we cleaned her arm amd covered it with band aids
I'm worried about her ( I'm in the 6 grade and shes7 grade) and I want to help her before it's to late.
WHAT DO I DOOOO
I want her to be happy because that's what friends do. If she doesn't stop I'm afraid she might end up taking her life!

Hey girl,

It sounds like your friend needs to get some professional help, stat! It's great that you want to help, but you need to suggest that she speak to a trusted adult, such as a family member, doctor, guidance counselor, teacher, etc. If she doesn't want to go, you could tell your guidance counselor or parents. Even if she's mad at first, she will thank you for telling them later if her safety is in danger! This link includes hotlines you can refer her to where she can speak with professionals about what she's going through.

Meghan D.