1 HOURS AGO Relationships can't survive on #selfies alone. How do you handle your #LDR?:

2 HOURS AGO Move over, team tee. There's some new #GameDay gear in town:

3 HOURS AGO Amp up your autumn #OOTD with some mani magic:

Steal her style: Jess from New Girl

Whether you call it "adorkable" or "geek chic," we're hooked to Zooey Deschanel's quirky-meets-charming wardrobe.

omg how do u sell jeans for 11 dollars??? thats crazy!!

by stylecrazy503 on 6/1/2012 1:55:56 AM

Love geek

by Elissa1234 on 5/13/2012 5:36:29 PM

omg yes i <3 her looooook sooooooooooooo much she is geekchik with some more things put into it

by swaggirlyandotherstuf<3 on 5/10/2012 8:19:21 PM

Hi(: I am a little overweight but, only on my theighs and stomach. I can't wear a bikini or anything like that -_- its so embarssing exspecially when ALL my friends can. I love food and i can never be like NO. NO.MORE. i dont know how to stop can you please tell me how to stop eating and some good workouts for my stomach and theighs?
this is my food *schdule*
Breakfast.... one piece of cinnomon toast and water
Lunch... half a turkey sandwhich, granola bar, water, and a fruit
THEN WHEN I GET HOME I PIG OUT! help. (: thanks so much<3

Hey girl,

You can't really expect your body to get into shape the way you want it to when you're holding it back with bad eating habits.  Try to start switching out anything bad with healthier types of foods.  Instead of eating distract yourself by doing something else, chew some gum or put on your favorite TV show.

Start dealing out your snacks in bowls or on plates so you don't just keep reaching out into the bag and eating more and more.

Take a look here for workout ideas:

Jordan S.

by princesschick1999 on 4/30/2012 5:38:30 PM

I lover her show, there are times it can get a little crazy but overall she and her show is very very funny. And I like the outfits. Especially the top and high rise shorts.

by luckykel on 4/30/2012 1:53:27 PM

Ok, so I really want to wear a bikkini this summer but I still have belly fat to get rid of. Do you know any ab exercises that are quick so that I can get rid of my belly fat? I'd like it to be gone in about a month

Hey girl! While ab exercises are great to strengthen your core, getting that layer of fat that covers them is all about your diet. Try to cut out as much junk food as possible. Swap out the sugary stuff and replace it with fruits and veggies. Drink plenty of water and avoid juice and soda (or only have it on occasion).  Aim for balanced meals with lean protein (think chicken, fish, Greek yogurt), healthy fats (nuts, avocados, olive oil), and whole grains (oatmeal, whole wheat bread).

As far as exercise goes, try doing intervals to torch extra calories. Sprint for 30 seconds then jog for a minute. Repeat for 30 minutes total to get an awesome workout!

Colleen K.

by lolapuppys on 4/30/2012 7:20:39 AM

Love the geek glasses and plaid shirts! Comfy and totally natural...but still girly. ;)

by BabyDahl13 on 4/29/2012 4:57:52 PM

so cute!

by stylecrazy503 on 4/29/2012 2:10:53 PM

ok i've had the same hairstyle for quiet awhile and i want to change it up somehow. but idk what i want. do u know any cute and unique harisyles i could get? oh but i don't want to cut it all off. i like the length i have it and i'm actually trying to grow it out. sooo is there anything i could do with like my bangs maybe or just something to change it up? thanks!!

Hey girl! Grab some cute accessories to play with while you're growing your hair out. Think unique headbands and little clips! It will change your hair and look up just enough while your go for long locks! Look for ones on sale at Target or Claire's to save a little cash, too!

Taeler L.

by Alykat18 on 4/29/2012 12:45:23 PM

by fallsb-ball on 4/29/2012 12:21:18 PM

Hit a growth spurt over the summer and found that all your dresses are suddenly mini? Pair them with textured leggings to make them autumn-worthy.
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!